Chapter two..√

Justin is asleep when Liam arrives, and Hailey leaves. Liam sits on Justin's bed, admiring the beautiful boy Infront of him. Liam has seen every part of his body, and he is flawless.

Liam grabs Justin's hand, making sure he doesn't wake up as he sneak a kiss from Justin's lips. He's been doing this for as long as he came to babysit him. And he doesn't even feel guilty. His lips are too sweet to feel anything other than sugary taste of them. Justin stirs, opening his eyes slowly.

" Good morning Jay Jay" Liam mumbles looking anywhere but him. He feels embarrassed that Justin felt what he did. But when Justin says good morning back and smiles, he sighs in relief.

___

After they ate breakfast, they're sitting on the couch, watching TV." Li-Li"

"Hm Jay?"

" I'm bored" he mumbles tiredly.

" I wanna go shopping" Justin mumbles, looking up at Liam, yawning.

" We went shopping yesterday" Liam says.

" We did?"

" Yeah, Justin, you wanna order pizza and go cuddle in the bed?"

" I'm hungry" Justin mumbles, walking towards the kitchen, not having a clue what he just discussed with Liam. Liam grabs his wrist, pulling him to sit down and being careful not to hurt him. " We'll order pizza, okay?"

" But I wanna go shopping" sighing, Liam tries not to get frustrated as he decides not to try and explain anything to Justin. He wouldn't remember, is all Liam knows.

He grabs his phone and orders pizza, before looking at Justin, who is now asleep on the couch. He grabs Justin bridle style, and takes him to Justin's room.

Liam cuddles with Justin, and falls asleep eventually.

-after a while-

The front door bell rings and Liam is in the bathroom, so he doesn't hear. Justin wakes up, and looks around confused for a while. When the door bell rings again, he stumbles from the bed and drags his feet towards the front door, tiredly.

Niall, the pizza guy, stands at the door, smiling bright as he knows who's house is this. He doesn't know much about Justin, but since the day he started to work at pizza hut, he didn't miss a day from working since he didn't wanna miss a chance of seeing the most precious sight of all time.

He doesn't like Liam, though. He thinks it's Justin's older brother or something, even though the possibility of Liam being Justin's boyfriend, husband even, is high. He wouldn't want to believe his crush belongs to someone else. He believes noone else wouldn't love him the way he'd do, noone would take care of him the way he'd do. He has dreamed too far that he has a love more than just a crush on him. And he doesn't like the way Liam would glare at him when he checks Justin out. He thinks it's an 'overprotective brother' kind of a glare. He convinces himself.

Justin opens the door, and Niall's knees go weak. Justin just woke up from a nap, and some drool is still visible on his cheeks. His hair is a mess, that it is everywhere. His clothes are messy, and his eyes are bloodshot. He looks too tired even to keep himself from swaying. But in Niall's eyes, he looks perfect. Adorable even.

" I..um.. I brought your pizza, sir" he manages to say. Justin looks at him, then nods before grabbing the pizza, and closing the door. Niall frowns. He didn't pay for the pizza, again. But he smiles. Like always, he'd pay for it with the money he has.

Liam comes out from the bathroom, and looks at Justin sitting on the floor by the couch, taking small bites from the pizza. " Did you pay for it, Justin?" He asks, knowing the answer already.

" What pizza? I thought you brought it"

Sighing softly and smiling adoringly at Justin, he grabs his wallet and pulls out a twenty dollar bill, and open the door. He calls out to Niall, who almost disappears down the stairs, but stops, looking around, wishing to see Justin's face, again.

He frowns when he sees Liam, and Liam sends him a disgusting look. " Doesn't your place have other pizza guys to send here?!" He mumbles, annoyed that he has a crush on his crush.

" Doesn't god have other men to become the one to live with that Cutie?" Niall says back sarcastically, which Liam glares at. " At least I get to babysit him and you don't"

" Oh you're just the babysitter?! You know what? I'm his future husband so respect your future boss" Niall, being the childish boy he is, says. Liam snorts. " You think?"

" I mean it" Niall scoffs, grabbing the money from Liam's hand and rushing down the stairs. " I didn't ask you to keep the change!!" Liam growls, annoyed by the stupid boy.

" I don't care!!" Niall yells back, and disappears down the stairs.

Liam scoffs.

Walking back inside, Liam sees Justin is zoned out. Instead of watching TV, he stares into space. Liam looks at him concerned, and sits on the couch, pulling him to his lap. " Justin?" He says, seeing how his beautiful hazel-green orbs stare back at Liam's eyes. He admires every bit of the masterpiece in his arms.

He tries his best to hold himself back, but once he stops his gaze at Justin's lips, the rosy, plump full lips that are screaming to be kissed, he loses it. He can't hide his feelings from Justin, anymore. He can't sneak kisses from him while he's asleep, instead of getting them with his permission. He can't wait and get jealous at every guy who wants a piece of his beautiful figure.

He grabs Justin's face in his large hands and makes Justin squeal as he smashes his lips on Justin's. Justin closes his eyes, not knowing how to kiss back since it's the first kiss that he remembers. At least it's the one Liam didn't steal when he was asleep. Liam moves his lips against Justin's, and Justin tries to kiss back the best he can. Liam admires his attempt, and bites his bottom lip. Justin squeals, and Liam gets that as the chance to slip his tongue into Justin's mouth. Justin crings, feeling disgusted, but also can't hold back a moan. Liam, being the experienced one among the two, explodes every inch of Justin's mouth.

After five minutes, and when Justin starts to breathe improperly, Liam let's go of Justin, not wanting to, but having to.

Justin's face is as red as a tomato, and he hides his face in Liam's chest. Embarrassed. Liam chuckles at the beautiful and adorable creature in his arms, and kisses his head.

" I love you Justin, I love you so much" Liam says, feeling really confident using them three words, suddenly. He has been needing to tell him his feelings for as long as he can remember.

Justin smiles, looking at Liam's eyes for the first time. " I love you too, Li-Li, " Justin looks down shyly smiling. " Um can I.. can you-" Justin stutters nervously fiddling with his fingers.

" Say it, Jay Jay. What is it that you need?" Liam smirking, knowing already. He can see the way Justin looks at his lips, and bite his lower lip. He knows what he wants.

" Umm..can I-" cutting Justin off, Liam kisses his lips again. After couple of minutes, he pulls back, smiling. " Is it what you needed, Jay?" He asks.

Justin nods, hiding his face in Liam's neck, cuddling up.

All Liam wishes is for Justin to never forget this moment.

🌠🌠🌠🌠

Hello babies!!!

Vote!!

Comment!!

Share!!

Follow!!

💜😛