~Night changes~ ( 1DxJBxJM )

Justin Drew Bieber(24) is a boy who's diagnosed with  young onset dementia. A symptom which curses memory loss and declines other thinking skills. In that case, he lives with his older half-sister, Hailey Baldwin ( 26). Who owns a beauty parlour, and she wouldn't let her younger brother work even though he wanted to. Also, he can't do a job with such a condition.

   Hailey is rarely home with her busy schedule. Fortunately for her, her fiancé, Shawn Mendes (26) often comes over and makes sure he's okay.

    Zayn Malik (25) is the CEO of Malik enterprises. A handsome man with a beautiful heart. A tough cookie most of the time.

    Jason McCann (25), a gang leader and a most wanted criminal in USA. AKA a cocky bustard.

   Harry Styles (24). A boy who's working in a coffee shop. A very good looking guy who is funny and protective.

Liam Payne.( 26 ) a babysitter who works for Hailey. Watches Justin when Hailey's not home. Carefree and aggressive when he has to be. Loves anything cute.

   Luise Tomlinson( 27). a doctor. Worries too much about his patients. Kind and loving.

Niall Horan (25). A pizza guy who loves food. Loves cuddling and all that lovely dovely crap. Cute and sweet.

     √√√

       " This is the best day of my life. Thank you for being my first date" Justin smiled, standing on his tippy toes as he's being pulled  into a kiss with all the passion in the world.

      " what was you doing last night? Jay?" Hailey asked, serving a sleepy Justin with some pancakes.

    " I..umm.. slept in I guess" he shrugged, rubbing his eyes and trying to keep his tired eyes open.

🌠🌠🌠🌠

Hope you guys enjoy my new book💜😘.

  Vote and comment guys that will help me to focus on this book more knowing if you guys like it or not.