But half of you's not enough for me

I pulled away from the hug and felt a hand on my shoulder. I noticed Amelia's jaw totally drop as I turned around to see who it was. And there I was. Eye to eye with Niall Horan again. At that moment I realised how close together we were and everyone started to crowd around us and this was unusual for me because I was the girl nobody ever payed attention to. Out of nowhere he smashed his lips onto mine and started to kiss me softly, infront of EVERYONE. All around me where people whispering to one another, gasps, people applauding and "AWWWW" 's. But at this moment in time, I really didn't give a care in the world. All of my worries disappeared because of this. After a while, Niall pulled away and immediately smiles at me in which I smiled back. "I love you Y/N, and I always have" he spoke to me. This made my jaw drop and I replied "I love you too". What was I thinking did I actually just say that to Niall Horan?!? Then he broke the silence "will you be mine?" I nodded and he immediately hugged me. Everyone cheered and went to class, even Amelia so there we were, alone. He looked me in the eye and said "Y/F/N, will you be mine?" I couldn't believe what he just asked me. This was my crush asking me to be his. I nodded in shock. "But Niall, I'm moving to LA tomorrow.." he began to tear up a little while I said that and all of a sudden a smirk fell upon his face. "But half of you's not enough for me baby girl" I was so confused of what he just said to me so I said "huh?" And he replied "I'm coming with you princess" I was shook and then the boring school bell ruined the moment..