My life.

I met Amelia in nursery when we were both just 3 years old. And ever since that day when we met, we have become best friends and no one could ever tear us apart. She is there for me no matter what and I mean LITERALLY. On June 11th 2013, my Mother passed away. Amelia was the person who was there for me through it all, as my mother was a single parent and she only had two children which were me and Corbyn who she did anything for. Corbyn is literally the best big brother ever. Christina was also there for me through it all. And she's Corbyn's girlfriend who is often referred to 'beautychickee' which is the name of her YouTube channel. I first discovered my crush on niall in year 7. I remember just falling for him and everything around me, I didn't care about. And to this day, that crush is still relevant.  Niall is really the only person I have ever had a mega crush on. Well, that's except from Zach Herron from my brothers band which I am now over. Corbyn is 1/5 of the American boyband Why Don't We also in this band are; Zach Herron, Jonah Marais, Daniel Seavey, Jack Avery and obviously my brother, Corbyn Besson. Things get very tough for me. This is because Corbyn is away a lot, recording and touring with his band. And I'm just a 15 year old who has to do everything herself. The good thing is that Corbyn is on a break now and I can spend time with him. This means that I am keeping the biggest secret from everyone, even Amelia...
— The secret —
On May 30th 2018, 'Why Don't We' came to Manchester on The Invitation Tour, which is close to Liverpool where I live and I obviously went. The hardest thing was that I realised how much I missed Corbyn and how much he did for me. After the show I couldn't stop hugging Corbyn and telling him how much I missed him. He offered to let me live in L.A. With him and the boys, and I accepted the offer...
This means that I am moving to L.A on Saturday and need to tell everyone TOMORROW....