Part 1: Transfer

Keith's POV:

*Beep Beep Beep Beep* 

I slammed my hand onto my alarm clock to make the noise stop.  I looked up to see the time.

"Shoot I'm gonna be late!" I raced out of bed and to my dresser. I slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black shirt. I quickly tied a red plaid shirt around my waist and pulled a red beanie over my black hair to hide my messy hair. I slipped my brown backpack onto my shoulder and raced out the door. 

My feet stomped down the stairs and into the kitchen. I raced over to the bread box and grabbed a piece of bread and put into the toaster. My foster mother walked into the room in her bathrobe and slippers. A look of shock swept over her face as I loped over to the door and slipped on my red converse. 

I ran over to the toaster and grabbed the toast right as it popped up and messily buttered it with some strawberry jam. I ran over to my foster mother and gave her a quick hug just before I raced out the door. 

"Bye Krolia!" I said as I scarfed my toast down my throat and pulled my helmet over my black hair. I started up my red motorcycle and raced down the road. 

Its really been 12 years huh? It feels like it was yesterday that I left for Texas and started my journey in Foster Care. I've been in 40 of the 50 states and gone through so many families I can't remember. 

I erased those memories just as I pulled into the parking lot for my new school. It was big and had 2 stories with lots of windows. Students rushed in through multiple sets of double doors and cars honked at each other to go faster. 

I pulled into the reserved parking for motorcycles and stepped off my bike. My hair was a mess as I pulled off my helmet and placed my beanie back to it's original position. I adjusted my backpack and ran through the doors that all the other students went through.

I pulled out my schedule for my Senior year and examined it. English, great. Suddenly somebody slammed right into me. Right before I could hit the ground, they grabbed my hand with one of there's and my waist with the other hand. 

The man stared right at me. He was tan and had chocolate brown hair with ocean blue eyes. He was dressed in a white tee shirt with a light blue over shirt along with some blue jeans and  white converse. 

"Wow, we just met and your already falling for me." He smirked.

"Whatever." I brushed off my shirt and adjusted my backpack. "And I'm not falling for you so don't get any ideas." 

"Well then, I guess I should introduce myself then. I'm Lance, Lance McClain. I'm a Senior here at Altea High. Whats your name?" Lance beamed.

"None of your business." I snapped. "Thank you for slamming into me and then saving me but I must get to class now." I walked into the sea of people.

~~~

A/N: Hey everyone! I hope you like the first part of the book. Things will get more interesting in the future so don't worry. If you have any suggestions I would really appreciate it and enjoy!  

<3 Prezident_Taquito