Chapter 5: Not the Feelings Again

Psa: There will be times where the story is from another POV just to let you know. But, let's get to the story.

  The principal and the girl left and the room was pure silence. The silence was broken by Jahseh and he said "We should skip school and all four of us can go to me & Stoke's house".

"I'm down,  Sasha, Stokeley, y'all coming?" , Nat said.

"Do I have a choice?", I said.

"Nope, you and me gotta talk anyway", Stokeley said in a serious tone.

After that all four of us headed to Jahseh's and Stokeley's house. As soon as we walked into the house Stokeley grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to his room and he closed the door and locked it.

"Look Sasha, I know things might seem weird but what's going on with you lately? First you give me attitude several times and I helped you out. You get into a fight and nearly beat her to unconsciousness. I seriously think you're going through something and I want you to tell me , I'm all ears", Stokeley said in a sexy voice.

I tried to speak at that moment but I couldn't. Stokeley kept staring at me and finally words came out.

"I'm just at a part in my life where I don't know what the hell to do. My ex fucked me up and I don't know if I can ever look at love in the same way, he broke my soul. He abused me and always hit me like a man every time I would try to leave, and he made me do sexual things that I didn't want to do and I just can't anymore", I said breaking down in tears.

Stokeley scooted over by me and gave me a tight hug. I felt warm in his arms and I didn't want him to let go of me. Maybe I was catching feelings for him? I told myself I wouldn't hurt myself again.

"You're going to be ok, I got you, I know we just met a few days ago but I'll be by your side", he said.

Damn we just met and he's already showing his sentimental side. This must mean something. Am I really ready to date again?

"I want to talk to you about that kiss, I just want to say I'm sorry that I made you feel uncomfortable, it's just that I'm really feeling you and I messed my chance up." He said.

I looked into his eyes.

"You didn't mess up anything Stokeley, I was enjoying that kiss but I don't know if I'm ready to do that with a guy again", I said.

"I won't ever do you like your ex, I'm not that guy Sasha I promise", he said with a serious face.

I just kept staring in his eyes and he stared back, then I started staring at his lips. His lips were so thick and juicy and I wanted to feel them, so I kissed him and he kissed back. I added tongue and he did the same, and somehow he made me moan between the kiss. Kissing him was different from kissing my ex. I felt protected.

Suddenly we stopped and we were breathing hard. It was getting kind of intense.

"I think I like you Stokeley," I said.

"And I like you too Sasha," he said with a happy grin.

This chapter was kinda short but enjoy this pic of Stokeley.