CH 20

MS | 20

"ZENO, WAS IT?" Yun repeated as he stare at the azure eyes of Ouryuu, "You should have called for help. It's a good thing YN tripped midway murdering you."

You bowed in ashame, holding a bowl of soup, "I'm truly sorry, Zeno. I wasn't thinking straight."

Zeno, known as Ouryuu, glanced at your offering before staring back at your complex. Despite being chased down and collapse to exhaustion, the young male had no hint of damage; he had no injuries.

Much less to yours, minor issues.

"Why do you have to be klutz at such wrong timing?" Yun angrily basted, "You had guts to say those things to him too."

You could only chuckle in embarrassment as you listen an earful of lecture. Yun wasn't lying about being an idiot, you could be too much of a handful sometimes.

"I apologize for their behavior. They're always like that." Yona spoke, flashing her smile as Zeno payed his attention to her, "But even if they're like that, they bring joy and meaning to the group."

"You are..."

"Ah. I am Yona. Nice to meet you." The princess shoved her hands towards the yellow-haired, "I'm glad we finally get to meet you, Ouryuu."

Zeno placidly returned the gesture, looking quite perplexed and out of space as he observe his surroundings.

"And what's more, he looks like a puppy to me." Jae-ha commented, running his fingers through his chin, "I mean, it's obvious he is incompetent."

"And out of order." Hak added.

Yun threw himself back to the group, pointing accusingly at the tall members, "And you two, you're supposed to be long last brothers! You should at least show you're happy to see him."

Jae-ha faked gaped, "Oh dear, since when did you get here? How did you manage to appear before my very eyes, have you known that I've not been looking for you."

Not like that. You cringed as Ryokuryuu continued his stupid confession.

"Before you is our master, the reborned Hiryuu. Princess Yona-" Kija abruptly introduced the princess before himself as he interrupted Jae-ha, "-and beside her is-"

Shin-ah, who had been silently watching, wrapped Zeno in a warm embrace, "...brother."

"Shin-ah." You miraculously weep as the distance between them shorten, "I'm blessed to see you reunite and open up to your older brother."

The ex-general aggravatingly stated, "He wouldn't have if you didn't tripped and killed him."

"What'd you say, you punk?"

"Is that how you treat your prince?"

"Which part of you is in that title prince?"

Yun avert his gaze, "Stop creating a ruckus, you two."

He and Yona could only watch everything unfold, creating somewhat a family-like reunion between all of them; welcoming a family member, as it looks.