Are You Hiding Something We Don't Know?

// Thursday //

Thursday came already, I thought it came fast but Bo-young thought otherwise. I get up and go to the bathroom taking a small shower, Washing my hair etc before actually heading to school just to pass sometime and to get to stay in my house before i go to a place were i NEVER want to be and always having to see the same annoying people and their depressed boring looking faces. I mean, At least i go in with some smile like, Come on.

// First Class, Art //

A/N: I actually have Art for my first class on Thursdays XD

////

Yeona: Yo, Bo-young

Bo-young: Hm?

Yeona: I have to tell you something at break you might now like but...Yeah.

Bo-young: Oh, okay.

After that the class starts, I did bring my phone in obviously to show Bo-young what happened. 

While the class was going on though, I kept thinking about that Park Jimin guy and how i have only ever seen him in this school on Monday, I have not seen him ever since and to be honest it annoys me a little bit but i don't know why, I also care.

////

Art ends which is sad since i love our teacher, She is so nice to us so i'm happy i have her as my Art teacher instead of some kind of annoying depressing looking man for a Art teacher, Instead i have a beautiful, Calm, Kind and Gentle Art teacher. I love seeing her face every Thursday and to be honest i'm sad i only have her on Thursdays.

// Next Class, Korean Lessons //

A/N: I already know Korean so i don't know why my character has to go to Korean lesson classes but she wants to be there and for her cousin Bo-young :).

I was sitting in the lesson and i get a small light tap on my sore shoulder, It got me thinking how this person was actually gentle with my sore shoulder, It also got me thinking "do they know i have a sore shoulder?" Then i remembered who sits behind me in Korean Lesson classes and it was Park Jimin.

I turn and look behind me slowly since the pain travelled to my neck.

Yeona: Oh, Um hi?

Jimin: I'm Jimin *Smile*

Yeona: I know.

Jimin: How?

Yeona: Don't ask.

Jimin: Did Bo-young tell you?

Yeona: She don't have anything to do with this, Anyway what is it? Thanks for actually being gentle unlike the other people who sit beside me in other classes, I have a sore shoulder pain which just travelled to my neck.

Jimin: Oh no problem, Be careful, Anyway Um, I wanted to ask you, Do you know me more?

Yeona: What do you mean?

Jimin: You know me as Park Jimin or Jimin as one of these school students right?

Yeona: No shit sherlock. 

Jimin: *Grin* Well....Do you know me as anything else?

I startle for a few seconds then that's when it hits me, I knew what he was getting at. That's when i knew i have fucked up.

Yeona: No...

Jimin: Are you sure?

Yeona: Yes, I'm sure.

I was lying, I knew something else but i knew what he would do to me that would hurt Bo-young badly so i had, Just HAD to lie.

Jimin: Alright then. 

Yeona: oh and Jimin?

Jimin: Hm?

Yeona: Are you hiding something we don't know?

// Ship Time, Home // 

I collapse on my bed, Frightened of what will happen as the days go by.