A Flashback

// Friday //

Friday came, Finally we are off tomorrow, I wanted to have a sleepover with Bo-young since i don't do much on Saturdays so i was not busy at all obviously. 

I get up and do the normal morning routine etc, But doing that same routine brought a thought into my head, A Flashback, About that Snapchat issue. I get a chill and goosebumps appear everywhere, I ignore it and dry my hair, And get ready all that.

// School //

I walk down the hallway this time seeing everyone, And i mean everyone standing talking to their friends or people walking by me like the usual. But i got to the middle of the hallway and unlocked my locker like normal, As i finish getting the usual i somehow almost trip over something, I freak out and almost scream. BUT that's when i realise someone whoever it was had caught me. I look up at the person and right away go RED for some reason, I get up and push the person away.

Yeona: Ugh, YOU AGAIN? WHAT do you WANT?

???: You, I want to talk to you.

Yeona: Well, I want to say something first. 

I take a deep slow breath and close my eyes, Then i reopen them and give him a DEAD daring stare with my blue eyes. 

Yeona: Fuck.Off.

After that i walk away leaving him confused but also very shocked. I smirk on my way and head to my first favourite class (Dance) which made me more happier about today and made me forget about that creep.

// Dance Class //

I walk in after changing and get into my position since now it's my turn, I'm dancing alone this time.

The Music Starts.

BTS (방탄소년단) 'DNA'

I'M GONNA PRETEND THIS IS ME WITH ME BROWN HAIR AND NON ASIAN EYES  BECAUSE I'M NOT ASIAN. XD

I finish and EVERYONE was clapping louder than yesterday so i was happy that i was getting better and getting higher scores than everyone in the class though my cousin, Bo-young was behind me which is cool.

// Time Skip, Home //

I get home and sit downstairs but go up to my room and grab my PC from upstairs. I come back and go on it while the TV is on and chill with my dog Yeontan