Larry Stylison

Explanations.

Easy right?

Sure.

For a normal fangirl and other types of girls.

For a Directioner?

Not so much.

See, for regular girls, you just explain regular things with regular solutions.

Well for us, we have to explain,

Larry.

For those of you who don't know Larry, I can EXPLAIN.

Well, we all know that the beautiful Harry Styles, and the hilarious Louis Tomlinson, are great buds.

And over time they have grown an AMAZAYN bromance.

It's quite adorable, in my eyes.

They are so cute together.

Anyway, Louis + Harry= Larry.

Larry Stylinson.

I really ship Larry.

And I love doing so.

I mean sure, I LOVE both Harry and Louis.

Enough to marry them.

But still, even if I was one of their girlfriends, I would just cry because I would feel so bad for making one of the boys 'unable' to be with the other.

I would feel like I was tearing them apart.

And that, would be a bad feeling.

I wish, sometimes, they would just get married!

I get it.

It's weird.

I know.

But because you just get to love them that much, you just want them to be REALLY happy!

TOGETHER.

You want them to be happy, TOGETHER.

Now there are some people, don't ship Larry.

Maybe, because, Harry is too cute and people just HAVE to be with Harry and Lou will have to step away.

Or possibly because, Louis's heart should go to YOU 'cause you MUST be next to him every second of the rest of your life.

Well, I'm okay with that, only for the reason that, I would rather be with a person who hates Larry, than a person who takes the shipping too far.

I have met some of these people before, but what kind of fangirls would we be if we weren't a little selfish for Louis and Harry.

But Harry and Lou,

I really support you and your love for, each other, and I love you guys!

Wow I'm delusional, they aren't even reading this, why am I talking to them!?!

Told you I have problems!

-jessie<3