Stuck In 1Derland

There are triggers everywhere.

You know, kind of like when someone dies, and there are triggers that set off memories of them.

Well this is the same thing for One Direction to a directioner.

Every little thing...

Potatoes,

Lightbulbs,

TOMS,

When someone asks you 'what's happening' and you resist the urge to correct them by saying 'vas happenin' instead,

One-way-street signs and you wonder why it isn't a one direction sign,

And the biggest one of all (to me anyway)...

Carrots. Carrots. Carrots.

Carrots are the, from what I have observed with my fellow directioners, biggest trigger that sets me off.

It has gotten so bad that when at a resturaunt, I ask for a plate of carrots.

However, because of these small triggers, they are always in your head.

And really, the reason that all these little tiny regular things trigger thoughts of them is, they are just completely normal guys.

Which is amazing because it makes it that much easier to relate to them.

They are just relatable people.

When you watch their video diaries, or see them on television, they make you feel like they are speaking to the one and only, you.

Like you are their best friend in the entire world.

And that, my good people, is a hard task.

A very, very, hard task.

But as normal as they are, they are the most irregular people I've heard of.

Not in a bad way at all, trust me, I would NEVER say that!

But what I mean is, their personalities are quite strange at times.

I mean, I have seen pictures of Zayn asleep with a sandwich in his mouth!

How does that even happen?!?

But, that doesn't quite explain what I'm trying to say.

Just how they do things.

How they live,wait, that sounds creepy.

No like, the little things you hear about them.

Like...

Louis doesn't wear socks,

And Harry has four nipples,

And how Liam is afraid of spoons ( if anyone needs to find out why, message me about that... I have an answer!)

And LOTS of other crazy stuff such as the things listed.

But their little inside jokes and little fears or obsessions and, well, everything, makes it so you can't stop thinking of them.

Ever.

They are everywhere.

Wherever you turn your head.

They are there.

And oddly enough, I always what them to be there.

To never fade away.

I want to always see them very clearly.

Not hazily, or dazed, but clearly.

It keeps you stuck.

In there mystical "1Derland", if you will.

And even if I tried, I wouldn't be able to escape.

Not that I would ever want to.

I just love them that much.

And once you go their direction, you can't turn around.

-jessie<3