The Directionator Stage

Directionator:

(not to be confused with a directioner)

1.a directioner in the making

2. An unworthy fan of One Direction, as they know only key elements of One Direction and yet call themselves "biggest fans"

This term is often used by me in the first definition. But still, I rarely use this term.

We all go through it... the dreaded first few months of the fangirl in process.

In different terms, the Directionator.

Don't deny it, and please keep reading as I explain.

(Unless you are infact, a directionator- definition 2, please stop reading now as I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. But why would you addmit that you are a directionator?)

You can't automatically start off as a Directioner. We don't automatically know every little thing about them. And we don't automatically have in our brains, all the lyrics to all of their songs.

And still, despite us thinking it, we are not directioners.

We call ourselves worthy fans at first, When we only know the words to 'What Makes You Beautiful' And we only know the boys first names, and pronounce Louis wrong at first (which I never did, by the way) and we know none of their ages, nor last names.

Though there is one thing that sets them apart, the two types of directionators:

There are those who eventually blossom into the wonderful people we call, Dierectioners

And there are those who never learn there way, the ones who were wrong from the start.

Its sad. Very sad.

But still true.

Those people who love only one of the boys,

the jerks who don't ship Larry Stylinson, because they want Harry to themselves,

And the stupid girls who think Niall's eyes aren't as mesmorizing as they are.

-

I remember my time as a... you know...*whispers* directionator.

My friend Liv, also known on wattpad as @livlovelaugh2233, came to school one day and said:

"I hate Justin Bieber."

You cannot imaginge my shock as Liv was one of the biggest fans of JB.

She was a huge belieber. from 'Baby' to 'Boyfriend' or from start of his stardom to most well known and loved teen sensation in the world.

So of corse, my other friends and I asked... "WHY?"

Her answer was...

One Direction.

At this point, no one was quite sure who she was talking about.

But after an introduction to the five boys, she had us all infected.

And thus, the One Direction frenzy began at our school.

I did my reseach on the extrordanharry teens (and twenty year old) and was soon infecting and informing people on the band myself.

I don't beleive that I was a directionator for long.

And I can assure you I am not now.

However I am not ashamed of denying my time as a directionator because of the fangirl I have become.

And to all the directionators out there,

please, keep up on research, and learning about them as it only gets more interesting.

-jessie<3

P.S.

I very very very much apologize, as I do not wish any hurt or broken feelings of a directionator in the making of this chapter.

To be honest, I very much support directionators, because it definitely is not bad to be one.

And sometimes I think that the directionator crap is a load of, well...

Crap because you shouldn't have to know everything about them to be a fan.

And I just want to say that I don't just call anyone a directionator. (definition 2 anyway)

There is always a reason for that as I had explained them in the beginning.

Anyways <3 u all!