Human world

*6 months before Zayn meets Louis*
Zayns pov
We finally arrived in the human world. It looks just like the pictures from the books I've read. Father had got us all a house to live in and bella and Luna lived next to us. Me and doniya were unpacking while Luna, Bella,waliyha, and safaa went shopping for decor. I went to take my things up to my room and I noticed a pigeon. I set my things down and went to open the window. "Hi little bird" the pigeon cooed as if it was saying hello back. "My name is Zayn what's your name" I asked well aware that I probably sound like I'm crazy. It cooed but I clearly didn't speak pigeon so I decided to name it Kevin. "Kevin?" I questioned the pigeon. It looked like it nodded its head so that's his name? Zayn you have officially lost your mind your talking to a pigeon. I walked away from the window where 'kevin' was and I went back downstairs to help doniya. We were finshed unpacking everything and we waited for the girls to get back. To be honest I'm just going to let my sisters decorate Cause what the fuck do I know about design. "I'm making spaghetti for dinner" doniya called from the kitchen. "Ok" I say. I was hooking up the tv do we could watch something tonight. Safaa and waliyha walked in a few minutes later with the decor. "We'll start decorating after dinner" safaa said placing the things down on the coffee table. "We're having spaghetti" i say putting the last wire into the outlit. "Your so handy" my sister waliyha said. I laughed "thanks". Safaa was putting up family photos on the walls seeing as we're probably not going back home for a long long time. Doniya and waliyha began to make dinner while I drew in my sketchbook. I have no idea what the other two were doing. "YOU ALMOST DROPPED THE NOODLES" I heard doniya yell. "I didn't mean too gosh" waliyha said back. I laughed. I'm glad I had my sisters to keep me company as well as Luna and Bella. Doniya finally finished dinner. I closed my sketchbook and went to go eat cause I was starving from moving everything around. I have to say that doniya is a pretty good cook. We all sat at the table to eat dinner together since we haven't really done that lately. "So Zayn are you going to help decorate" safaa asked curiously. "I was gonna let you guys do whatever you want cause I don't know anything about design" I say taking a bite of my noodles. She nodded in response. They started talking. About something but my mind went to Louis. I can't wait to meet him but we have to get Seattled in first and I have to apply for college. Louis was going to tell same college I was going to apply to. I was planning to take art cause it's my passion. "Zayn!" Safaa said snapping Me out of my thoughts. "Uh sorry were you saying something?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes "Yes I was". "You ok z You look really deep in your thoughts what are you thinking about?" Waliyha asked. "Louis" I say honestly. My sisters all smiled at eachother. "What?" I asked taking a sip of my drink. "Oh nothing" doniya said. "Oh sure" I say rolling my eyes dramatically. They giggled. We all finished eating and the girls started to decorate and I decided to help then with hanging things. When I was done hanging the final painting I went up to my room to put things how I wanted them. That pigeon was still at the window. I smiled and the bird and it turned its head sideways. I laughed at its actions. I put my comic books on my bookshelf and my drawing stuff in my desk. I put my suitcase and clothes in the closet and I'm pretty sure that's everything. I left one of my sketchbooks out and I decided to draw a picture of Louis. I made sure to get every detail of him onto the paper with a mental image of him in my head. He's constantly in my head and yet I haven't even met him yet.