I didn't reply to any of the text messages, instead I just got dressed to get ready for school. I turned my phone off because I was tired of the notifications. I got in my car to drive to school.

When I walked in there was a crowd of people surrounding me in the hallway and I saw a light skin girl with braids standing next to my bastard of an ex.

"That bitch tried to fuck me", he said.

"You're a fucking whore, no wonder he left you for me", the girl said.

"If anything you tried to fuck me, I don't want you and I'm glad we broke up you fucking rapist!" I said loud.

People were recording and they said "OOOOOOOOOO".  I looked around and I saw Jahseh, Natalie , and Stokeley watching.

The girl that was by Calvin walked close up to me.

"Listen to me you little bitch, you can lie on my man all you want to, you're just a filthy whore who fucks everything , he don't want you no more so stop trying to come at him", she said.

After she said that I felt a push and a slap to the ground and Calvin started laughing. I don't know what overcame me but I got back up and punched the girl in the back of her head. The punch sent her to the floor so I got on top of her and began punching her in the face. I think I broke her nose because I heard a crack but I didn't care.

For what seemed like forever, I felt a strong figure pick me up off the girl. I had so much anger built up inside because honestly I was so tired of the bullshit.

"Stop ma I don't want you killing anyone",the boy whispered softly in my ear.

Soon I realized it was Stokeley and I said "PUT ME DOWN". He didn't listen to what I said but instead he carried me into the office.

I saw Natalie and Jahseh trailing behind us holding hands.

Stokeley put me down and I gave him a mean look.

"Don't be like that", he said calmly.

"You almost killed the bitch damn Sasha", Nat said.

"I didn't know you had hands like that girl, I like you", Jahseh said.

"I wanna know why you have been ignoring us", Nat said.

"I'm sorry I just didn't feel like talking to anyone especially when-" said getting cut off by Nat

"Stokeley kissed you, yes I know", she said.

I got quiet and I felt like I couldn't move. Stokeley looked at me with a sad and confused look on his face.

Soon the principal walked in and he was mad. He gave me a lecture about fighting. I wasn't listening to him because all I could think about was Stokeley and how he saved me twice and I never once thanked him but instead gave him attitude.

The girl I beat up soon came in with an ice pack on her nose. She didn't say a word , she just looked at me. The principal told us that I was suspended for 2 weeks and she was suspended for a week.

He gave me a longer time because I caused the most damage. I left the fight with one scratch which didn't do a thing.

I was actually glad I got suspended because I hate this hell of a school.

Enjoy this picture of Stokeley fine self😍