Recap

Kaori and the gang graduate high school.

Kaori leaves to go to America to become a teacher, coming back 4 years later.

Tsubaki and Watori become married when Kaori returns.

Kaori go homes and bid hello to her parents who are shocked to see her home.

Kaori goes to visit Kousei but he isn't at home at the time.

We learn Kousei has a job at Towa Hall where he meets Kaori.

Kaori and Kousei try at their relationship again after a terrible breakup at the beginning of college.

The two hang out with middle schoolers at their old school.

Kaori and Kousei make out for the first time.

Kaori faints at Kousei's house after a sleepover.

Kaori awakes in the hospital surrounded by friends and family.

She thinks she dying but Kousei tells her she isn't.

Watori spills the beans on Kousei's proposal to Kaori that was supposed to happen that night.

We learn Tsubaki and Watori are expecting their first child.

Koharu draws Kaori a picture and exclaims her wishes for Kousei and Kaori to start a family.

Kaori and Kousei get married at the hospital as she is still in recovery.

Kaori and Kousei moved to America, Kaori feels woozy on the plane but doesn't tell Kousei.

The two decide to start a family.

Over the next few weeks Kaori begins feeling sick and misjudges it as simply being sick.

Kaori discovers she is pregnant with twins by her doctor she tells Kousei who is thrilled.

The two move back home.

Autumn Ryota is born to Tsubaki and Watoru when Kaori is 7 months pregnant.

Rose and Dallas Arima are born on December 3rd Dallas being the oldest.

Kaori visits her parents who are thrilled over grandchildren.

Kaori and Kousei adjust to being parents.

A year had passed and Rose and Dallas are taking lessons from their parents.

Rose becomes sick and Kaori and Kousei take her to the hospital.

We discover Kaori is pregnant again with baby number three.

The doctors send Rose home with some medicine.

Kaori tells Kousei the exciting news.

On a snowy winter day Tsubaki, who's a doctor, helps deliver Lilly Arima in Kousei's ancestral home due to Kaori and Kousei not being able to get out due too a blizzard.

Tsubaki comes over with her daughter Autumn to help Kaori with the kids.

Kaori explains the details of her hectic day.

Kaori experiences a memory about her and Kousei's early married life.

The Arimas heard over to the Ryotas to hang out for the day.

We learn Kaori had a sister Kylie who commuted suicide due to her abusive boyfriend.

Kaori's health fails again and dies leaving Kousei a letter.

In an alternate ending Kaori lives on with Kousei.

We learn about a memory Kousei has on the night Kaori found out she was pregnant with Rose and Dallas.

Thats all I got continue into volume two called the love in our symphony if your a fan!!!