Chapter Nineteen: Judgement Day

Analisa ignored the glares that Roman shot at her as she stood next to Fernando; the couple knew that today’s judgement would finally be passed against Roman and that he would finally have his punishment.

Fernando brushed his fingers against Analisa’s, as she sat quietly; he had made it clear that she wasn’t to speak here unless spoken to, she had been asked to attend so that she could give evidence and that was it.

The brunette was wearing a black bandeau strap maxi dress paired with black pointed high heels with suede detail; Fernando was dressed in a suit as were most of the other attendants of the judgement.

Lorelei stared at her niece in disgust as she looked at the mark that lay on the left side of Analisa’s neck, it was identical to the one that was burned into Fernando’s neck by his own venom so that it could be seen that they were a mated pair.

“You okay amor?” Fernando said softly, the trail had lasted nearly two weeks and the brunette was now twelve weeks pregnant; she nodded her head as she glanced at Iker, who had recently become a werewolf council member along with Fernando.

“Roman Arkadyevich Abramovich, we find you guilty of abusing your powers on control, fraud, murder on more than fifty counts, assault on several accounts, adultery and involvement in slavery,” Iker said as Fernando gently took his wife’s hand, he knew that Iker had spoken with the higher council when it had come to his decision and this wasn’t going to end well.

“For years you have treated us like animals… have spat at us as if we are dirty under your shoes, today you have been sentenced to death for your crimes against the werewolf community,” Iker said as he glanced at Fernando, the other wolf had wanted to ensure that Roman suffered for what he had done to Analisa.

“Because of this charge… we sentence you and your conspirators to death,” Iker said gravely, Fernando laced his fingers with Analisa’s discreetly as she closed her eyes; she knew that this was going to be quick.

Lorelei stared at her husband as she heard his sentence, she cried softly knowing that she was going to die just like him; her son didn't even look at her as he looked down at hands sadly.

“Do you have anything that you would like to say?” Iker said he knew opening the floor to Roman wasn’t going to end well; the Russian pursed his lips as he looked at each werewolf that was in the room, a look of disgust on his face.

“This is our world it doesn’t matter if you kill me, there will be someone willing to take my place,” Roman said as his wife sobbed, he ignored her as he looked at Analisa; he smirked before Iker sighed and nodded his head. Fernando moved closer and licked his lips.

“Look away,” he said softly as he drew his wife closer; Analisa buried her head into his neck just as Roman’s head was removed.

Lorelei cried out in horror as her husband’s head rolled over the floor, Fernando wrapped an arm around Analisa as he held her close.

“Please I’m pregnant,” Lorelei begged as she realised that she was next to be executed, she glanced around looking for someone to help her; her eyes focused on Analisa, her niece rested her head against Fernando’s.

“Please Analisa,” Lorelei begged as she stared at the brunette hopefully, the brunette didn't move making her aunt stare at her horrified that Analisa wasn’t going to help her.

Fernando held Analisa close as he glared at Lorelei, he couldn't believe that after she had stood by and allowed Roman to abuse his mate that the woman thought that Analisa would help her.

***

“What will happen to Nicolas?” Analisa asked softly as Fernando wrapped his arm around her waist, he kissed her neck gently as he rested his head against hers; they had retired back to their bedroom after the execution of Roman and his associates, however Nicolas had been spared.

“Iker will spend him to a boarding school, he’ll be okay,” the werewolf reassured his wife; Analisa nodded her head as she turned to face him, he licked his lips as he kissed his wife as he rested a hand on the swell of her stomach.

“How are you feeling?” Fernando asked as he nuzzled his head against hers, he worried for her since today had been long and stressful; he wanted to ensure his children were okay.

Analisa smiled as she kissed Fernando’s lips, she wrapped an arm around his neck; she knew that he was worried about her, she had just lost the two people that had raised her and she hadn't expressed any emotions.

“It’s odd… I don’t feel any sense of loss,” Analisa said as she rested her head against his, Fernando nodded his head as he buried it into her neck and gently kissed the mark on her neck.

Analisa moaned softly as she ran her fingers through his hair, Fernando smirked as he nibbled on her mark, he knew that it was the most sensitive part of her body to him; it was laced with his venom and he had wished that he had gotten to do it earlier.

“Nando, you have a council meeting,” Analisa said as she reminded her husband as she realised that he was getting distracted again; he groaned as he rested her head against her shoulder.

Fernando pulled back and brushed some hair from her face, he wished that he didn't have to go but things weren’t settling down in some places and there were still bits of a rebellion from the humans.

“I’ll be back late,” Fernando said as he kissed Analisa’s lips, she wrapped her arms around his neck as a feeling of uncertainty filled her stomach; since they had returned to the manor, Analisa had learnt what it was like to be in Fernando’s place.

“I love you,” Analisa said making Fernando nod his head as he kissed her again, he could feel her worry through her bond; he felt the small nudge from her stomach making Fernando pull away with a smile.

“I love you too… and our children,” the werewolf said as he looked at his wife, he licked his lips before he kissed her again; he drew her close for a moment, he knew that she didn't like it when he was away from her.

“I’ll be back soon,” Fernando promised as he kissed her softly, he rested his head against hers for a moment; Analisa closed her eyes knowing that she wouldn’t see him until he returned.

Fernando sighed as he left Analisa alone, he hated that her life had changed so dramatically; he couldn't wait to take her from the manor to their home.

The werewolf hoped that the change would calm her so that they could prepare for the birth of their twins; he couldn't wait to be a father and he knew that Analisa would make a wonderful mother to their offspring.

Heading into the meeting room, Fernando nodded at Iker who was waiting to start the meeting; the Spaniard didn't even notice the glare from one of the others wolves that stood in the shadows.

The werewolf watched as Fernando took his place as Iker’s second in command, he couldn't wait until he was able to confront the werewolf for stealing his life.