Chapter One: The Life of a Slave

Staring bitterly out of the black Audi Q7 limousine window, Analisa Rossum tried to ignore her Uncle's cheerful talk about the auction that they were heading to, she wished that they'd just left her at home; she wanted nothing to do with what the auction.

"I hope they have some decent stock today," Roman Abramovich said as he hugged his wife close and kissed her lips; Lorelei Abramovich smiled at him as they enjoyed each other company, it had been weeks since they had seen each other since Roman had been away on business.

Lorelei was wearing a navy one shoulder maxi dress for the auction while Roman was wearing a black suit, it was a formal occasion and the couple were dressed to impress.

Analisa frowned as she tried to tune-out her Aunt and Uncle's kissing, the brunette was being dragged to the auction and had been forced to dress up for it; she was wearing a black midi dress with sweetheart cut-out paired with black platforms and a rose gold fine torque necklace.

"Try to at least look happy Analisa you could be at home babysitting," Roman said as he noticed the scowl on his ward's face; he knew that she didn't approve of what they were doing, even if she had a reason to hate werewolves more than anyone else.

Analisa had only been six years old when her parents had been murdered by rebelling werewolves who they had been trying to help escape.

"How can I be happy about this, just because they're different from us doesn't mean they should be treated any less, let alone as slaves," the brunette snapped making her aunt look down at her hands while Roman stared furiously at his ward.

Lorelei carefully took her husband's hand as the limousine started to slow down as they approached the manor where the auction was being held. Roman took a deep breath as he smiled at his wife, she knew how bad his temper could get if she wasn't around to calm him.

***

Gritting his teeth, he attempted to keep his mouth shut as the other male tightened his grip around his waist; he had learnt very early on that opening his mouth was just an unwanted invitation for another male to use him.

Resting his head in his arms, he sighed relieved as he realised that the other male was finally coming to his end; he winced as he felt the male nip at his spine.

Ever since the humans had forced them into slavery, the werewolves had resorted into using one another for their pleasurable releases.

Finally after a few moments the other male released his grip on his waist allowing him to pull away from him; he didn't do it because he enjoying bottoming out, he did it to protect the younger werewolves that shared their cage.

He pulled away from the male who smirked as he watched the pale Spaniard sit down and wince as two of the auctions security guards passed their cage.

"Fernando?" one of the younger wolves whimpered as he watched the other male move away without even a word to the Spaniard, who he had just taken.

"I'm okay Oriol, César...  I've had worse," the Spaniard said as he watched the two young werewolves huddle together, he knew that the Atlantic crossing had been rough on them; it had been the same for him when he had made the trip from his home land to Liverpool at the age of twenty-three.

Movement outside of the cage caught the werewolves attention, Fernando frowned as he watched the Warden and his security guards appear; he had only been in the auction system twice before but he knew what was going to happen.

The two younger werewolves shifted nervously as the other around them snarled; they couldn't believe how selfish the human race was to cage them like animals and abuse them as slaves.

Fernando hissed as he watched two of the wardens enter the cage, the only thing keeping him from changing into his werewolf form and killing them was the collar that he wore.

The collar had a row of sharp spikes on the inside of it; if any of the werewolves were to shift into their werewolf forms then the collars would kill them instantly.

"Come on now boys... don't be like that, your new masters are waiting," the warden said as the werewolves snarled at him in fury, what any of them would give to kill him.

***

Analisa rolled her eyes as the auction's Warden, Mr. Anderson, approached their dining table; he offered the brunette a slimy smile before he turned his attention to Roman and Lorelei, who seemed to be on a spending spree.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Abramovich... Mrs. Abramovich, it's a pleasure to see you both here again," Mr. Anderson said making the couple smile at him politely while Analisa shivered slightly as his eyes raked her body; she wished that her Aunt had let her choose her own dress for the auction, this one showed off a little too much skin for her liking.

"It's also nice to see you again Ms. Rossum," Mr. Anderson said making the brunette glare at him as he took a seat at their table, the auction continued behind them as if nothing was happening.

"Are you enjoying the stock this time Mr. Abramovich?" Mr. Anderson asked making Roman nod while he shot Analisa a look to make sure that she was polite to their guest; Lorelei sipped on her wine as the Auctioneer announced that the next lot would be Spanish Werewolves.

"They are meant to be the most loyal of them all," Roman mused while Analisa tried to ignore what was happening around her, just like she had been doing before Mr. Anderson had joined them.

However as she sipped on her glass of water, Analisa felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up; she shivered lightly before she glanced at the stage where a pale Spanish werewolf was being auctioned off.

The brunette tried to ignore the pull that she felt in the deep of her stomach, however she jumped when she heard a man from the table across from hers spoke.

"£20 Million," the man called making Lorelei choke as she and Analisa stared at him as if he had lost his mind; it was rare that a werewolf's bidding got that high so quickly.

Roman snorted amused before he spoke up as he wrapped his arm around Lorelei.

"£30 Million," Roman said making Mr. Anderson smirk while Analisa tried to keep her head down.

The last time that she had tried to intervene an auction it hadn't ended so well, Roman had punished her severally for it; she had carried bruises for weeks and her Aunt took no notice.

"£40 Million," the other man called as the auctioneer smirked at the high bids that were rolling in; it wasn't rare when to men got into a bidding war over the werewolves.

Roman snorted while his wife pretended that she hadn't noticed that he was wasting money on the werewolf, who was glaring at him and the other men in the room.

"£50 Million in cash," Roman said as he snapped his fingers and signalled for his manservant to approach with a case full of money, the auctioneer and Mr. Anderson smirked before Roman was declared the winner.

Analisa looked at the werewolf sadly, she watched as he was pushed off the stage by the two guards; she had a feeling that something was going to happen and that, that werewolf would change her life.