Part 10 ~ POV switches

Rose 🌹:

I'm so stressed out right now.  I'm not sure I can stop this. I go over to Dimitri, I can sense how much he wants me to stop and take a break. I won't do that though, I need to know what time it happened.

Ah ha! I know it it was 5: 30 PM! I know we had to give during human time. Because well, I mean you can't really go to a mall at 3 in the human morning!

I have to leave earlier or have them take a different way. Ugh this is going to take all of my time, energy, and determination. In the end it will all be worth it...  I hope.

Third person point of view:

As Rose was slaving away on her project to save the Dragonimers, Lissa was breaking up with Aaron Drozdov. ( A/N that's him right?) She of course had t of get back together with Christian!

Back in Rose's dorm room, Dimitri was seeing Rose visibly relax as she figured out each and every thing she needed to do for tomorrow. He kept massaging her should and then moved on to her head. He needed some sleep and a meal.

Dimitri offered to but him, Rose, Christian,  and Lissa some food. Of course Rose wanted pizza. "Alright, I'll be back in half an hour, don't get in too much trouble while I'm gone!" Dimitri shouted. Rose replied with; "I won't Comrade. I'm just gonna call Lissa and have them come over."

And that she did. But before they could come over she went and gave Jessy and Ralf some of there own medicine. She went over to their dorms and gave each if them a broken nose. Then simply trotted back to her dorm.

Dimitri could see thorugh the bond what Rose did. Uncharacteristically of him he didn't want to make sure big deal of it. He was almost positive the princess would give Rose an alibi.

He was out getting pizza for their dinner when, he sensed strogi. He felt extremely nauseous. He needed to either run or stake the thing. He luckly didn't get the pizza yet. So he pulled out his stake.

Back in the form rise had devised a plan anout the next day. She would make sure they went to one more store at the mall. She thought it was a fool proof plan. All the sudden she had gotten lost sucked into Dimitri's head.

Lissa and Christian were walking over to Rose's dorm. Just talking about whatever they thought of in that moment. As they were walking they decided to get some salad form the kitchen. So they went there when Lissa expressed her worry about Rose.

"I'm just so worried that her and Dimitri will have a falling out or something bad will happen to Dimitri. If something does happen to either of them the other will get depressed like Rose did after the attack." Christian comforted her while she cried.

"Liss, I will be there throughout the entire thing. You don't have to do this alone!" Christian said in a calming voice. When Lissa had calmed down they proceeded into the novice dorms. They saw Rose sitting there with a blank look in her face.

Lissa knew what this look was. It is described in many books about spirit. The look of a bond mate stuck in someone's head. They just sat there for ten to twenty minutes. All the sudden Rose snapped out if it and started to cry.

                      "He's gone"

A/N cliff hanger! Mwhahah
Almost 600 words I'm sorry there isn't much dialogue. Please vote and comment. 😀

-Ruebread335 AKA Rune 💚