Part 7 Rose 🌹

When I woke up in the arms of the man I love,  I could feel him staring at me. I said, "it's not nice to stare at people Comrade," To which he replied "How can I keep my eyes off my beautiful Roza." Honestly I didn't know the answer to that question.

I needed to see where Lissa was  the weird thing was I couldn't.  Oh my god. I realized this; she wished the crash never happend, so how did our world change? Dimitri brings me out of my daze. "You know I see your deep I  thought so,  wanna get your mind off of it if I make you   breakfast?" Even he knew the answer to this silly question.  He then got dressed and I followed.

We went to the kitchen and we both got was lost in thought. I was given a plate of thin pancakes. "Your  cooking needs some work." He replied with, "this is Russian bilini.  Basically a thin pancake." I tried it,  it was the most delicious food I have ever ever tasted. 

Man, I really need to find Lissa. I must have said that out loud because Dimitri automatically said something along the lines of let me come with you.  I couldn't tell. It almost felt like a bond,  the words I realised are in broken Russian and English. WAIT ONE MINUTE THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE AM I BOUND TO DIMITRI BELKOV!  To that he answer 'yes I think so Roza.' A string a curse. Words come out of both of our mouths.