Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Charli’s POV

Oh

My

God

That little piece of shit

He’s playing SPIN THE BOTTLE!!

Oh hell no!

I walk up to Beau and grab his hand. I pull him towards he circle and I sit down and he sits next to me and give me a sad smile.

I look up towards the bottle in the middle and I see Jude and he’s staring at me. I give him a smirk. A smirk he knows well. It says “game on”

He just raises his eyebrows and I nod. He just smiles and nods.

GAME ON!

I grab the bottle and spin it and it lands on one of Jude’s friends Mark. Marks a cutie and kissing him was my pleasure. It was just a kiss. No tongue. Not a touch, then leave. And no make out session. Just a nice kiss. He blushes when we pull away and I wink at Jude. He just smirks at me a grabs the bottle. It spins and spins and spins. It slows down and lands on a girl I haven’t seen before. They kiss and the game continues. The next time the bottle comes to me I’ve already kissed 5 other guys.  I grab the bottle and it lands on Beau… I turn to him and he blushes. I lean in and our lips brush against each other.

I bring my hand up to his face and deepen the kiss. He seems a little reluctant but then just gives in.  He brings his hands to my waist. His lips are really soft and I didn’t want to pull away from them. But I had to, I had to because people were staring and Jude was watching us. He looked like he was going to burst. I pulled away and smiled at the blush that formed on Beau’s face.

I move back to my spot, and look back at the bottle. Jude is still looking at me. He looks mad.. really mad. He angrily grabs the bottle from the middle and spins it. Everyone’s yelling at him; saying that it’s not his turn and that it’s Beaus turn to spin the bottle.

He just glared at them all and they all shut up.

The bottle was spinning

And spinning

And it finally landed on… Natalie Booth

What?! Natalie?!?! It had to land on her?

I don’t hate her; I just dislike her very much. She is the school bitch and she personally makes it her life job to make my life shit… Just because I got head cheerleader and she didn’t. like come on!

Jude looks at me and smirks and I just stare at the bottle. 

I hear whooping and wolf whistles going on around me and I snap my head up to Natalie. She is wearing a short sparkly cocktail dress. With thick straps around the back showing that… of course she didn’t have a bra on.

She crawls over to Jude with a smug look on her face and kisses him. They just go at it. From the position I was in I could see tongues.

For a normal person seeing someone make out its disgusting.. But seeing your boyfriend and your enemy do it. It does something to you.

I watch his hands crawl up her body and cup her boobs. I could hear her moan from where I was sitting. Her hands are roaming all over his body… my boyfriend’s body!! He was running his fingers along her arms then her face then down again. That’s something he did with me! How could he do this to me?

We were playing a game. But it wasn’t to this extant! How could he?

I’m still watching them go at it like animals and I didn’t realise that Beau was staring at me with his mouth open.  He was looking in between Jude and me, and back again. Why am I still watching? Why can’t I pull my eyes away from them? My inner voice is asking me…. I see a piece of clothing thrown towards me and it lands on my face.

I pull it off my face and realise that its Jude’s shirt. I look over at them and he is shirtless.

I feel tears prick in my eyes and my face is hot with embarrassment. Everyone is seeing this; they see my boyfriend sticking his tongue down Nat’s throat.

I see some people who know me, looking in-between Jude and me with sadness in their eyes.

I jump up and run towards the ocean. I don’t know what’s going on… I’m shaking so much, I don’t know what’s happening. What is going on? Why would he do that?

I hear my name being called but I ignore it and continue into the water. The water is up to my waist and my flannel top is getting heavy.

Why is this happening to me?

I stop when the water is just a tad above my waist and I dive in.

I can hear splashing coming behind me and my name being called.

All I want to do is feel the water, feel it in my fingers,

Feel it on my face, on my cool lips.

I breathe out some air so I can sit on the bottom of the sea, on the sand.

I’m just sitting here and I’m almost out of breath

I just sit

But someone grabs my arm and pulls me above the water. I gasp and start flailing about. I couldn’t feel the sand beneath my toes. Whoever pulled me out could see I couldn’t stand and brought me closer to shore.

He stood in front of me, with the bonfire behind him. I couldn’t see his face. I could only make out his shadowy figure.

 ∞∞∞

A/N

I named the "bitch" Natalie because I didnt want to offend anyone

P.S my name is Natalie so I thought it was okay :)

This is an EHHHHH chapter i dont really like it

But meh