*54*

Rikara were on their shopping mood as om want gauri to buy something for her ..
She insisted him that everything is enough for her bt he was not satisfied..
He took her to mall...and she was elated to see all these..
He took her to a boutique and tell her to take as her wish...
She selected few and asked his opinion abt these...om said yes watever she selected..
Her selection was unique ...
After that om was in payment counter and gauri went out of shop...
She stepped out to the front of
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Aman...

She was shocked to see aman..
Aman too was shocked to see gauri...he had his girlfriend too with him..
He thought gauri is still unwell...
He began to taunt her...

A : ho..u r still alive..

Her eyes filled up with tears...he want her to be dead...

A : Where is ur security...? He must have abandon u...

Om : in ur dreams...

Om entered to scenario...
He couldn't bear more...
Gauri was shivering in fear to see aman infront of her...
He stood infront of gauri...
She clutched his shirt from behind...
Aman was stammered to see om with her...
He thought gauri was alone...

Om : how dare u to talk like this to my wife...?

He took hold on his collar...

A : omkara...u don't have to call her as ur wife before world...i know her very well...she was my wife too...

He began to taunt her...he pointed on her character.. people crowded Around them..people began to talk wrong abt gauri.. and it was enough for om..
Om slapped him hard...

Om : how dare u..how dare..

He pushed aman to the floor and beat him hard...
It wounded him badly...
Gauri was scared by all these...she knew well that om will do anything for her...he won't bear such words or deeds that humiliating her in any manner...
Bt she want to stop him now...
She shouted ..

G: om...plz ...plz stop this..for my sake... i need u..

Om stopped...he stopped with only he heard she needs him..
She ran to him and hugged him tightly..
He calm down himself...

G : om..its all bcz of me...

Om : no..ri...u didnt do anything..i am fine...i can't bear anythng wrong on u...i wont bear that...

It made tears in every eyes there..they didn't felt like they were sinners..they could see the real love between them..the faces who pointed at her character by words of aman changed to admiration on rikara...
Aman's girlfriend helped him to stand and he stood up with great difficult..he was not in a mood to end this..he said to public around him..

A : why r u all silent.. u didn't see how he hurt me...he trapped her and snatch her from me..and she betrayed me..

He started to bad mouth them...
It raise anger of om more...he broke the hug with gauri and moved to beat him more...bt he was stopped by hold of gauri on his wrist...
She came infront of Aman...
She slapped him hard...aman was shocked to know that she is fine...

A : u....

G : yes...me...i am gauri...
Not ur wife who suffered every torture by u...i was ashamed of myself for being wife of u...chee...
R u a man ...??
Man who doesn't respect a woman is not a man...
Man who insult and torture woman is not a man...
Man who consider woman jst as a property to satisfy his needs is not a man...and u ...