*6*

They walked through the corridor of the hospital...Doctor was thinking how to start her story....

Om : doctor...

D : i will say omkara..

He stopped and continued..

D  : she is gauri...she was very chirpy..talkative..smart girl..
Bt not now.. it was past.. now also wen she is in happy mood she make this hospital mood like a festival mood by her talk...

Om : i had seen it doctor..when she talk to me..i never want to talk..she will talk to me like endless..

D : yes..she was like that..bt not when she came here..bt now i can feel her change ..bt i don't knw bt it was u..

Om : what do u mean..?

D : om..i had her check up yesterday..i can feel a gud change in her...
She is very happy now..she said abt her best friend om ..bt i didn't know it was u..i understood her best friend  om is making changes in her...

He felt pride abt himself..he jst smiled at doctor...

Om : i jst felt attached to her..so spent time with her...bt doctor u didn't tell me her past..

D : yes..om..i am coming into it..
She had her mother only...
She was married to a rich family and after that her life changed to a hell.. he loved her at first sight from a temple.. and proposed her formally... bt His family didn't like her as she is very poor girl in case of money and power..they jst agreed to his adamancy... she agreed to the marriage and she considered and loved him as her husband wholeheartedly...
His family tortured her in absence of him bt she didn't tell anythng to anyone... she suffered everything alone..after some months he went into a relationship with one lady in his office...then he also felt she is not match for him..and when she knew this she felt like killing herself.. she couldn't oppose him..he started to bring his girlfriend to their home in some nights..when his family realised he didn't love her more it was a point to them to torture her..his family started torture her infront of him too..he didn't respond to it..she was suffering everything under her breath...one day he came home as drunken and force her to a physical relationship...
One day she came to knew that she is pregnant...he told him to abort it..bt she didn't allowed for that...she said she will bring up her baby...Another day he brought his girl friend to home and said that she will stay there from that day...
She felt heartbroken..bt she didn't showed it up...she was like a trash in that house..she was like a servant in that house.. sometimes a servant will get respect than her.. that much she suffered there...meanwhile her mother passed away due to heart attack..this made her condition worse..she felt all alone...
She was living through a trauma ..
She felt living only for her baby...
Oneday he pushed her from stairs on getting angry for not cleaning his room ...and in that fall she lost her baby...
That shock challenged her mental stability...
They brought her here on claiming she is mad.. he had applied for divorce bt its procedures are not completed yet..it was actually a reason for him.. actually she was dumped by them here..she was admitted here before 2 months only.. noone from his family came here in these two months..
she was not ready to accept her baby is lost..
She believe that she have a baby...sometimes she will get scare abt losing her baby...

As He stopped her past story...he turned to see om...his eyes are filled with tears...
He wiped his tears...

Om : what all she suffered in her life...
Poor ...

D : yes.. omkara..we cant even think abt it..what was her situation at that time...

He jst nodded as he was lost in some thoughts...

Om : doctor...may i ask u something...

D : sure...

Om : may i take her to my home...
I don't know i am asking u right or wrong..bt i feel like that..u only said that my presence got gud change in her...

D : u r right omkara...bt...

Om : any problem doctor...

D : omkara..its really a risk for u..
Bcz if she come out her trauma and got well she may not remember u..she may have her past only in her mind..it will be a bad experience for u and ur family...

Om thought for a while...

Om in mind : wat if she forgot me...? What if she forgot her best friend om...no..i cant bear it..bt now i cant leave her here...

D : what r u thinking omkara...?

He came out of his thoughts...

Om : i am ready to take that risk doctor..

D : bt omkara...i must say there r only few chances...few means only few... think more on it before taking a decision...

Om : doctor...i can understand what u r saying...bt now i am thinking only abt her..if she get well bcz of me ..its more important for me..

D : then its ok for me..bt bring her here for frequent checkup and follow my medicines...

Om : ok doctor...

D : now also i am warning u as ur friend omkara its a risk for u...

Om : its ok for me doctor...and give me her husband's family details too...

D : what was that for...?

Om : i need it...

D : ok...when u want to take her..?u have to do some formalities...

Om : i am taking her now itself with me...i will finish off the formalities on other day...

D : ok..u can take her..bt jst do a minimum formality to sign the papers..

Om : ok..

He went with doctor and sign the papers and went to gauri's room...
As he entered to her room he put on the lights...
She was sitting and crying in dark as he left her there...
He felt tearing up by seeing her condition...
He moved to her...
He bend down to her and sat on his toes...

Om : r u upset with me...?

She nodded while weeping...

Om : what makes u upset with me..?

G : u left me here...

Om : ok..sorry...

G : i don't want ur sorry...

Om : ok..may i solve this ?

G : how...?

Om : k..then.. will u come with me...?

G : where...?

Om : to my home...

G : why r u taking me to ur home..?

Om : mmm...(he makes a fake thinking face...she was looking to his face to listen what he is going to say)
bcz i will miss my ri wen i am at home...

Her eyes were glittering on hearing that he is going to take her to his home...

G : u miss me...?

Om : i miss u alot...

G : promise...

She showed her little finger to him...
He smiled and joined his finger with hers...
She smiled at him with happiness...

Om : now ...wipe ur tears and give me a smile...

She wiped her tears and smiled at him...

G : when will we go ...?

Om : now...

G : now...??

Om : mm...

G : i have to say bye to everyone... doctor uncle..

Om : go and tell...

She was excited like a small child and she hold his hand and drag him to everyone in the hospital..she said every one that he is her friend and she is going with him...
She went to doctor also and hugged him...she said she is going...
He blessed her and said to be happy...
And wished gud luck...
He packed her bag and put it in his car ...and made her sit in car...
He started his drive to their home...
She was very excited in her drive...