*51*

After their family talk for sometime ...janvi insisted om to take  her to room for taking rest..
As she is back to her real life after a sad tough phase they don't want her to strain more...  Om took gauri to their room..
Actually he was following her...he want her to find their room..she knew where their room is...she made her beautiful memories in their room..
She stood infront of their room..
She turned the knob and entered to room..
He followed her...
She was observing the room...she was recollecting her memories in their room...
He was standing admiring her...
She turned to him ...he simply smiled at her...
She noticed some big teddy bears in the one side of the room...
She looked at him...

G : i was really kiddish right om...

Om moved to her..

Om : u r not kiddish..u was really like a kid..a baby to me...

Gauri smiled at him...
She hugged him...he reciprocated the hug to her..

G : thank u...u really saved me..

Om broke the hug..he cupped her face...he wiped her tears..

Om : don't cry anymore..these beautiful eyes should not tear up anymore...i can't see it...

She smiled at him ...

Om : i want to see ur smile...always..and maybe u r right..i was saving u..bt morethan that i was making my life itself...

G : i should have meet u earlier om... Instead of u i loved a wrong person...

Om : it doesn't matter ri..we r not digging up past from today..we r living our life...may be we r late in meeting..bt we r together in this life..u r my destiny...my world starts and ends with u...

G : om...

She was thinking to ask him something..

Om : ri...i can understand u..what u r going to ask me...
I will be with u always...always means always...we r starting our love life today... complete love...

She was sure abt it..bt then also she want to hear it from him...
How could he understand her thoughts as well....
She leaned to him and he covered her in his arms...

Om : ri..may i ask u something ...??

G : mm...

She didn't broke the hug...

Om : do u want me to marry u again...

She was surprised with his question...he want her  whole willingness in their Marriage..

Om : actually..ri..i was asking bcz u know our marriage is without ur permission..and willingness..it was purely my decision..so...

He stopped there and looked into her eyes...

G : no om.. I don't want a marriage again...i know i am all yours..and i am blessed and happy in it..bt i really wish u will fill my hairline with vermillion in ur name infront of my sankerji...i want to thank my sankerji for sending u for me... that's enough for me...

Om smiled at him...

Om : then come...

G : where...?

Om : to ur sankerji...

She smiled...he gave his hand to her..she joined her hand with his...he took her to temple in home..
He took vermillion and filled her hairline ...
She hugged him tightly...

Om : happy...

She nodded...they went back to their room...

Om : and ri .. let me ask u onething...

G : sure...

He was still confused to ask her or not..

Om : ri..i promise it will be first and last time that i talk to u abt this thing..

G : haa..om..u can ask me ..

Om : i know ur divorce with aman was not according to ur will...and on the day he made a drama here i said to him that i will stand with u if u want him to suffer for his sins wen u get well..

She was facing his back as he was confused on this talk with gauri...her eyes filled up with tears..how he stood with her all those times.. he didn't cared for him bt for her...
She again hugged him from behind...
He turned to her and cupped her face..

Om : i dont want to hurt u..i am sorry..

G : no om..its not like that..i was thinking how u cared abt me...its tears of happiness..

Om : bt dont cry ...

G : no..i will not...
And om..i know he had done so many mistakes ..he cheated me ...he...he killed my...

He pressed his finger on her lips..
He don't want to make her remember that haunting past of her again...he wiped her  tears on reminding her baby..
He kissed out her tears...

G : bt om..i don't want to let him suffer its not bcz i dont want him to suffer its bcz i dont want him or even his shadow again in my life in our life in any means..so let us leave this ...

Om : its ok for me if u want this...

G : thank u om..

She hugged him...he caressed her hair hair ...she want to stay like this ...

G : om...i want to sleep...

Om was worried for her...he made her sit in bed...

Om : are u ok..? Do u feel weak...

G : no om..i am fine perfectly fine...bt i want to sleep peacefully...i want u to make me sleep as before bt today with my complete consious...
i want to sleep in ur chest by hearing music of ur heartbeats ...

Om was surprised with her need..
He felt little shy abt it..he smiled at her...

Om : ok..we will...

He laid her to bed...he caressed her hair as always...he kissed her forehead..he always made her sleep with his gud night kiss...she smiled at his doing as he was used to it...
He too laid beside her...she laid her head on his chest...
She wrapped her hands around him..
He smiled at her childishness now too...
He wrapped her in his arms...

G : u know om...

Om : mm...

G : it is very peaceful to be with u like this...i am in the most safest place in the world..
Most means very most...

Om jst smiled... he kissed her head..
He is blessed to get her pure love..till today she was loving him without a consious mind...bt today she love him with her whole  heart...whole mind...she is his heart.. and she will be his only...
Only his...