Sweet Pea lifts her in his arms and spins her around a few times before allowing Fangs to have his own hug.

"You're back!" He yells, not looking too different from the last time she'd seen him.

Besides the scruffy facial hair.

"Yes I am and I'm a little impatient to see my girl so if you'll point me to her please" Sweet Pea grins at Fangs before leading the girl towards the bar stairs.

"Do you think us bringing her Cheryl will make up for scratching the motorcycle?" Fangs asks and Sweet Pea shakes his head

"No but it'll soften the punishment"

He opens the upstairs door and pushes the redhead in before slamming it shut behind her, gaining the attention of the short serpent inside the room.

"What did I say about slam-" she stops mid sentence when her eyes fall on the ginger.

Allowing them to look the girl up and down from head to toe.

She has to blink a few times to make sure she isn't imagining.

Cheryl hasn't changed one bit.

"Y-you're here" She let's out in shock and Cheryl tucks a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"I had something to come back for remember?" Toni smiles and pushes all her shock aside to simply approach the redhead and pull her in for a kiss.

She's always better at showing how she feels than actually verbally explaining it.

Cheryl doesn't seem to mind this and in fact she is completely thankful that they skipped that awkward conversation and did what they both knew they wanted to do.

Cheryl pushes the leather off of Toni's shoulder's showing that there's a lot more fire she's kept pent up.

Toni waste's no time removing the leather and then following it with her shirt.

Cheryl places open mouthed kisses along Toni's jaw and neck loving the sounds falling from the girl's lips.

Things are quickly heating up and neither of them wants to stop but...word got around that Cheryl was back in town and Kevin fucking Keller barged into the room.

"Cheryl!" He yells and the girl's separate.

Toni hides behind Cheryl as to not let the boy see her in just the black lace bra she was wearing.

Kevin shamelessly hugs Cheryl who is still dealing with the affects of finally getting her fix of Topaz.

"You look incredible and I have so much to tell you but clearly you're busy so we will talk later, have fun" and with that he's out of the room, not allowing either girl speak to him at all.

Cheryl turns to Toni who's covering up her torso.

"I should get a lock on that door" she says and Cheryl laughs

"Yes you really should"

The awkwardness they were trying to avoid is back and they don't know how to move forward.

They we're ready to skip the greetings and dive right into their deeper desires but now that was thrown out.

Thanks Kevin for ruining the mood.

"Here" Cheryl removes her leather jacket and drapes it across Toni's shoulders. "It's a little distracting..."

Toni blushes and flips her hair out of her face to have another good look at Cheryl before speaking.

"So...now that you're back does that mean-"

"We can continue right where we left off for all I care. I just want you back. I want us back." The redhead softly grabs her lover's hand and Toni's dark brown orbs lock with her own.

There's nothing but love in her eyes and her smile has never looked brighter.

This is the girl she fell in love with.

This is the girl she wants to keep falling in love with.

"I still feel the same butterflies in my stomach every time I'm with you, bombshell" is all Toni has to say before pulling Cheryl close and just reveling in the feeling of her body.

The world felt at peace.

Everything that was supposed to happen for them to be together happened and here they were happy, grown, and still hopelessly in love after 6 whole years of nothing.

If that isn't True Love than Toni doesn't really know what True Love is .

Short little one shot because this song gave me inspiration and CHONI DELETED SCENES SNATCHED MY WIG

CHONI IS BEAUTIFUL

IM CRYING
AHHHHHHHH

🐍🍒🐍🍒🐍🍒🐍🍒