Mike and Jayden were dancing along with Mr. Schue and Johnny, "I lift you up, proceed to party, (proceed to party) proceed to party, proceed to party,"

Sam goes towards Mike and Jayden, "now, I have seen you in blue and I've seen you in yellow, but only you, red, will do for this fellow.."

Sam leans on Mr. Schue, "'cause you are the abbot unto my Costello, and you are the fruit to my loom, red solo cup, you're more then just plastic, you're more then amazing, you're more than fantastic, believe me when I am not the least bit sarcastic..when I look at you and say.."

Sam comes towards Jayden, as he holds the cup in front of their faces, "red solo cup, you're not just a cup," Jayden shook his head, "god, no!"

Sam strums his guitar, "you're my.." Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, "friend?" Sam smiled, "you're my friend.." Quinn and everyone else smiled, "you're my friend.."

"Doo-Dee-da-ba, hmm-hmm-mm."

Jayden smirked as he jumped off the levels to see Santana coming into the choir room, "corn dogs!"

Santana walks towards Jayden and Sam, "I just heard the news they trouty mouth is back in town..I have been keeping a notebook, just in case this day ever came.."

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows as Santana opens a little notebook, looking at Sam, "welcome back, Lisa Rinna, I have missed you so much since your family packed their bags, loaded them into your mouth, and skipped town."

Sam smiled as Jayden just smiled at Santana, who smiled brightly at the two of them, still reading her notebook, "I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to enjoy a crisp pickle, but couldn't find anyone to suck the lid off the jar,"

Jayden looked at Sam with a smirk, "I assumed you've been working as a baby-polisher, where young mothers place their infants head in your mouth to get back that newborn shine, so glad you're back, I haven't seen a smile that big since a claymation abominable snowman got his teeth pulled by the little hat elf dentist-" Santana closes her notebook, "love, Santana.."

Sam just smiled at Santana, "I missed you too, Santana.." Sam pulls Santana in for a hug, as she just smiles at Jayden, who looked at her smiling back.

***

Lucy was with Jayden and Finn, as she held onto Jayden's arm, "okay, nyu are gonna wanna see you dance, Rachel thought why not send in a video of one of your routines with the applications? deadlines are this week.."

Jayden opened his locker, as Finn did the same on the other side of the hallway, "Lucy, I already applied to Stanford, pre-med with Mike.."

Lucy closed his locker, "you know that is not your dream, and Rachel said that you don't want to be a doctor or a lawyer, you want to be a dancer,"

Jayden sighed, as he looked at her, "not if it means ripping my family apart, my dad hadn't said one word to me or my mom since West Side Story, I will just dance in my free time..everyone's happy."

Lucy looked at him, "expect for you, Jayden, your dad and Mike's dad needs to understand that dancing is your and Mike's passion , not some extracurricular.."

Jayden frowns at Lucy, "I really miss him, Lucy, Johnny doesn't even want to make our dad more angry so he's doing what our dad wants for us, to be doctors or lawyers.."

Lucy looked at him, "I know and so does Rachel, but you have one life, Jayden..one chance to get it right, don't be a coward.."

Jayden looked at her, "don't call me that.."