Chapter 16 :: I Love This Shit:: *Epilogue*

* 4 YEARS LATER! * 

I'm way too drunk to be talking like this! I'm way too high to be tripping like this! I'm way too young to be living like this! Ask me why I do it? I’ma put it like this, God Damn it. I luv it, I luv it! So I’ma keep on drinking cause I luv this shit, And Ima keep on smoking cause I luv this shit! And I’ma keep on grinding cause I luv this shit, She tell me keep fucking cause she luv this shit... 

::August POV:: 

I blink rapid adjusting to the light around me, I just woke up. I rub my face making my way to the bathroom. After that daily rountine I head downstairs, this new house is bigger than what I'm used to. In the kitchen I find my woman, singing and cooking at once. I try to be quiet, just watching her have her moment. 

Rollin through my hood rolling up some good, Shorty lips be rolling on the wood. Damn she rode it good, Rollin over I ain't sleeping over 

"Good morning, bae." I say leaning against the door frame

"How long have you've standin there?" She asked placing two blueberry pancakes on a plate, which already had bacon & eggs

"Long enough to admire how beautiful you are." I reply pecking her on the lips

"Well you woke up just in time." She said handing me my plate

"Thanks, sweetheart." I say as I go to the living room

I change the channel to Good Morning America as she walks in with her food, we dig right into our food. She takes our plates once we're done, I take out a blunt and light it as she walks back in as she cuddles up next to me. Living with her is a blessing to me, I can wake up & go to sleep with the most amazing woman in the world. 

"What's on the agenda today?" She asked takin my blunt and start smokin it

"We suppose to go to Junior's birthday party. We should leave at 2 if we gonna help Chris & Tay decorate." I say checking my Iphone 

"Okay." She said as smoke came outta her mouth formin an 'O' shape 

I cupped her face outta nowhere and kissed her, once she got into it she bit my bottom lip while I pulled her ontop of me. I open my mouth slightly as my hands roam all over her body, then we wrestle for domanice. I squeeze her ass as our lips move perfectly in sync, her reaction was to grab my hair lightly. I take one hand and move slowly to her box and start teasing with her clit, on impact she broke our kiss and started nibbling & biting on my ear. 

"Don't start something you can't finish, Aug." Her minty breathe sends chills down my spine

"Girl, ya know I put it down." I chuckle as she kissed my I Do Myoo Zik tattoo (It's spelled right)

"I know you do, Papi." She said switching to her Puerto Rican accent...

She giggled to herself as she glanced down to my harden area, then she got up and went upstairs. After my ercetion goes down, I head upstairs so find her just gettin out the shower. I check the time 12:55pm, she's lucky we got somewhere to be cause I just wanna..August! stop and get ready!!