"What did you expect that I'd be following you around all the time?" he asked, his voice raising slightly to match yours.

"How long Bellamy! How long do I have to wait for you?" you asked, letting your tears fall freely.

"I thought you'd be more understanding with this. With me doing what I have to do to save our people." he said, shaking his head.

"You don't need to take every single thing that Pike throws at you Bellamy! Do you not see how many people are here? Why does it have to always be you?" you asked.

He stayed silent, looking at the floor so you kept pushing.

"Every single day I wait for you but you're nowhere, its like you're trying to avoid me!" you yelled.

"Well you're definitely not making me want to stay!" he yelled back.

You weren't fully processing his words and the ones that were leaving your lips as well.

"Then go!" you yelled loudly, everyone was most likely watching now.

"Fine! I will!" he yelled back, fuming with anger as he turned his back to you.

"But I promise you that when you come back I won't be here waiting for you!" you yelled.

He turned around once again, his expression softened as you looked at the floor.

You shook your head and removed the jacket that belonged to the boy in front of you.

"I'm done Bellamy.. Whatever this was.. it's over now." you whispered, shoving the jacket into his chest as you walked away, not knowing where you were going.

"Open the gates." you said, looking at the boy that was in charge of the gates.

"I don't have permission-" the boy started before you glared at him.

"Open up the goddamn gates or so help me I will do it myself." you said.

Clarke quickly ran up to you, "Hey lets go inside and get something to eat." she whispered.

"I don't want something to eat Clarke. I don't want to be here." you told her, wiping at your eyes angrily.

You couldn't be there. You couldn't see him. You couldn't do it.

"Y/n-" Octavia started, catching up to you, but you turned around and threw your arms around her, crying into her shoulder.

"E-Everything hurts." you cried, feeling not only your voice but your world break.

"I know, I know.." she whispered, rubbing your back as she turned her head to Clarke.

"I feel so broken." you choked out, breaking into a fit of sobs.

"Let's get you back inside-" Octavia started but you pulled away, shaking your head.

"I can't do that. I cant." you said, shaking your head as Bellamy watched from afar.

"I have to make a run to meet Lexa about letting the grounders protect Arkadia. You're both more than welcome to come." Clarke said as you nodded your head.

"Let's grab the horses?" Octavia asked as you nodded your head, wiping your tears as you walked toward the horses, Bellamy still remained in the same spot from minutes before, processing what had just happened.

You didn't pay any attention to him as you pulled a horse out, hopping on and riding away, leaving the boy you loved holding onto his sweater that no longer smelled like him, but smelled like you.