"Mhm love you too." he whispered, resting his chin in his palm.

You sighed, walking away from Jasper and outside.

"Hey Y/n." you heard, causing you to turn your head.

"Hey Clarke." you smiled, walking toward her.

"Bellamy should be back by noon. Talk to him okay? It's not good for you to be holding your feelings from him." she told you, causing your smile to fall.

"Im just afraid that something bad will happen." you told her.

"Both of you are so damn in love with each other, what's the worst that could happen?" she smiled, placing her hand on your shoulder as she walked away.

You nodded your head, taking her words into consideration as you did some work around Arkadia.

By the time noon rolled around you heard the gates opening and two rovers pull in.

You walked towards them and saw Bellamy jump out of the driver's seat, looking really upset.

"Bell..." you said softly, walking toward him.

"Hey." he mumbled, stopping in front of you.

"Hey, you okay?" you asked him, tilting your head to the side as you placed your hands on his shoulders.

"Just stressed is all." he shrugged.

"Wanna talk about it?" You asked, pulling your hands away as the both of you started walking together.

"Not really." he mumbled, keeping his eyes on the ground.

"Bellamy-" you started until he cut you off.

"I said I don't want to talk about it Y/n." he said again, causing you to stop in your tracks.

It was always like this, he always pushed you away. He always said that both of you would 'talk later' but you never did.

"Bellamy!" you called, crossing your arms over your chest as he kept walking.

A few people turned their heads in your direction but you didn't care.

"Maybe you don't want to talk but I do okay!" you yelled, causing him to stop and turn around.

"Do we have to do this right now?" he asked.

"Yes Bellamy we do. There is never a single time of day where we can get more than ten words out to each other." you told him, taking a step forward.

"Do we have to do this in front of everyone?" he asked, causing you to scoff.

"We wouldn't have to if you could just listen to me." you told him, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Bellamy you're always out on orders-" you started until he cut you off.

"Exactly Y/n, they're orders." he told you, crossing his arms as well.

"I get that Bell.. but I miss you. I wake up to an empty bed and fall asleep to one as well. You're never here. I never get to see you. You're different now Bellamy and I get that.. But you never want to talk to me or-" you started until he cut you off again.

"If you get that I'm so busy and running around doing things for Pike what point are you trying to make?" Bellamy asked.

"God damn it Bellamy, what about me!" you yelled, feeling your eyes water at all the emotions that you had been holding back for so long.

"What about us Bell?" you whispered.

"Why're you being like this?" Bellamy asked.

"Because you left me for days, weeks, months Bellamy! I didn't know I could have a long distance relationship with someone who I saw every single day." you cried.