Chapter Eight

Charlie's POV

Mama came down to Tomorrowland with fear in her eyes and Wally in tow. While she spoke to Frida, Wally watched Bendy and I, unwillingly I might add. I could tell just by the look on his face that he was chewed out by Mama before she dragged him away from his drug addict friends. I'd figure out if he managed to smuggle some drugs of his own away later.

"Why the hell did you rat me out?" he grumbled.

"I didn't. Mama found out herself, she's smart,"

"Do you know what kinda shit she said to me in front of my friends?! It was stupid, it was like listening to you explain literally anything!"

"Mother knows best~" I beamed.

"Don't start with those damn Disney quotes!" he looked at Bendy, "And why are you smiling so damn much, it's creepy, cut that out!"

"I can't! I was born to smile~!" Bendy said.

Wally rolled his eyes and shoved me by my forehead, knocking me into Bendy; he caught me before I fell.

"WALLY!"

"Your friends are weird like you,"

Bendy helped me stand up right and frowned. "Your brother's a chuckle head,"

I almost laughed at his remark. I'd have to teach Bendy about slang used today so he'd fit in a little more. Mama came back over to us and took my hand; Frida took off in a run across Tomorrowland toward Main Street USA.

"Alright boys! We're gonna do lunch a little early, let's go we're going to Rainforest Cafe!"

"But Mama!" I tugged on her arm. "That's far! I wanna stay for the parade, can't we go eat someplace here!" I begged.

"Deary, you've seen that parade hundreds of times! We'll be back here later!" she said.

I puffed my cheeks up and groaned. I don't like publicly embarrassing Mama by throwing a tantrum like every child my age, but I made a promise to Bendy and I was gonna keep it. Just as I was about to throw myself to the ground and start screaming, Bendy came and grabbed Mama's other hand.

"Please can we stay! I've never seen  a parade, I'd really love ta' see it, oh, please!" he begged.

I saw his eyes get big and his tone get sweet. He was doing what I taught him. Mama got overwhelmed by cuteness and she pat us both on the head while smiling bright.

"Oh, alright! You're both so cute~! Let's go get Tony's, ok? Come on now!"

She took both of our hands and we began walking toward Tony's Town Square Restaurant. As we walked Bendy and I exchanged a glance.

"Was that good?" I heard him say.

I simply smiled and held a thumbs up.

————

We got a booth at the restaurant; I sat by Bendy and Wally was by Mama. I learned Bendy almost never ate, so he didn't know about a lot of foods; and if he did eat anything, it was just the weird bacon soup his studio sponsored or the occasional snack the animators sneaked for him. I knew it probably wasn't important for him to eat, but I wanted him to enjoy what my time had to offer. I read over the menu multiple times for something I thought Bendy would enjoy as a nice waitress, Hannah, took our drink orders. By the time she went to get our drinks. I knew what to get.

"Mama we want macaroni!" I told her. "Can we, pwease?"

"Alright baby!" Mama smiled.

"Mom, no, I'm lactose intolerant! Just looking at dairy will ruin my physique!"