The Wolf Inside Chapter 2

•••Chelsea's POV•••

I wake up the moment my parents leave for work. School again, please someone kill me now. Slowly I crawl out of bed and take a quick shower, luckily I already washed my hair last night, that saves me a lot of trouble now. I put on my underwear and try to find some clothes to find. For the first day of my senior year I need to look my best. I pick out a black and white print cropped top and some high-waisted shorts. Shoes will be something to worry about on the last minute.

I take my bag and rush downstairs to get some breakfast. Once I'm done with that I choose some high heeled sandals, put my long, brown curls up in a bun, put my helmet on (hoping not to ruin my hair) and start the engine of my motorbike. I can always trust my baby, and the sound of my motorbike calms me down a lot.

On my way to school I almost hit someone else on a motorbike, the person's totally dressed in leather and drives even more unsafe than me. I flick him/her off and pass him/her easily.

In school I turn off the engine and dump my helmet in some of the lockers put next to the parking lot for that purpose. In the corner of my eye I see the person in leather getting in school. I notice it's a girl when she takes off her helmet and dumps the leather clothes to reveal a tight fitting, very short leathery cropped top/bralette paired with some distressed, light jeans and black leather boots. Out of her bag she takes a black tank top to cover her stomach. Clothing in school isn't that strict, but showing that much stomach isn't allowed. Even though she does have a perfect figure. Her hair is straight and reaches the low of her back. It's silver, almost white even and it totally takes my breath away. She doesn't look like she cares too much about what's going on here, bet she's new.

I snap out of my thoughts when Adrian does an attempt to scare me. Too bad he succeeded for once and I let out an Eep sound. That caught the girl's attention and the second her eyes meet mine I can feel a shiver going trough my whole body. What the hell?! I'm not going lesbian, am I?

I hit Adrian and wrap my arm around his waist to pull him inside with me, hoping to find the rest of our little gang there.

All of my friends are guys. Why? Less drama.

Inside we find James, Lucas an Marnix. My day isn't as good as it started when I notice I don't have any class together with any of them. How mean is that?! I need to be with my friends during class or I'll die!

I'm the first in the classroom when first period is about to start. I gasp when I see who walks in next. The leather girl. As she sits behind me I turn around.

"Hey, I'm Chelsea, I suppose you're new here?"

"I'm Eva. Yes I am new here and I'd rather move back to New Zealand, but I can't. I don't like it here, I don't like the people here and I don't like you", she says before she starts doodling in her book. I try to look what's she's drawing but I can't see since she's covering half of it. It looks like... A wolf maybe?

•••Eva's POV•••

I don't like her. She makes me feel strange and I'm never wrong when I get a bad feeling about someone. The thing is, I can't read her. Usually I can sense people's personality by just looking at them and the aura around them. But Chelsea, Chelsea doesn't have an aura. She's blocking me. I can't get the slightest feeling of her. It's almost impossible for a normal person to block empathic skills. Maybe she's... No... It's impossible.

I look down at my hand. To avoid questions on the first day I didn't wrap a bandage around it. Let's hope it's not as noticable like that.

During the whole 1st period I'm drawing. Wolves, trees, the full moon. Anything that comes to mind. I need to get out of this place before I go insane.

•••Chelsea's POV•••

Eva's quiet a bitch if you ask me. I tried being her friend, but fine if she'd rather be the loner of senior year.

At lunch I look for my friends and I can't find them. Please don't tell me we don't have lunch together either. I text Adrian.

Hey butthole, don't you have lunch now?

Nope we all have class now princess. I'm sorry.

OH COME ON! I start to hate senior year more and more every second. The sun is shining so I decide to sit at a table outside an get some more vitamin D in my system.

"Is this seat taken?" I hear someone behind me say.

"Nope, you can take it", I answer without looking up from my phone.

Our knees touch as she sits down and it's like and electric shock paralyses my whole body. She must have felt the same because she pulls back quickly. Or maybe I'm just crazy.

"Sorry about this morning. I didn't mean to cause an accident or anything, I was just in a bad mood and that makes me drive unsafe."

Now that made me look up from my phone for the first time.

***********************

Chapter 2 :)

I hope people will like this story. I literally make things up the second I'm writing it and I know some chapters probably won't be as good as others.

Leave a comment if you like it so far and give me tips if you have any.

Like, comment and let me know what you think.

Xoxo

Ellen