Chapter 10

Sam's eye fluttered open as the sun hit his face. He looked around to see he had been moved and tucked into bed obviously by Colby. He slid out of bed and yawned whilst stretching not knowing that his friend was outside his room unconscious. Sam heard the front door open. "That was insane!" He heard Corey scream obviously taking about the overnight video they had just filmed. 'I should go check on Colby.' Sam thought to himself as he walked towards the door. He swung the door open to find unconscious shivering and sweating, still in his soaked clothes from the day before. "COLBY!" Sam shouted alerting the boys, who were downstairs, that something was wrong. Sam knelt down next to him as he put his hand on Colby's forehead to feel that he was burning up.
"Colby? Colby, can you hear me?" Sam asked holding Colby's pale face in his hands but Colby just scrunched his face up as he groaned. Corey, Jake and Aaron walk towards Sam.
"What wrong with him?" Jake asked as they all surrounded unconscious Colby.
"He won't wake up and he has a really high fever. I think he's been like this for most of the night." Sam replied as Corey knelt down to touch Colby's forehead.
"Dude, we need to get him to the hospital. Go get the car started, I'll carry him." Corey said making everyone scatter to the car. Corey picked up Colby ,who was now making breathing noises like he was having trouble breathing, and carried him to the car.
~Time Skip~
All of the boys had been sitting next to Colby in the hospital room for a few hours now but Colby still hadn't opened his eyes yet. The doctor walked in and they all stood up.
"Don't worry guys your friend is going to be completely fine. After running a few tests there's nothing seriously wrong. Just a nasty cold and a fever, probably because he was in those wet clothes." The doctor said smiling at Sam's, Corey's, Jake's and Aaron's relieved faces.
"When will he be awake?" Sam enquired.
"It's hard to tell but he should wake up today. Also he might not be acting like himself because he's on a lot of medication. He should be able to go home in a few days but we want to keep him in, just in case." The doctor replied.
"Thank you." Sam said as the doctor smiled and left the room.
"Hey Sam, I don't mean to be rude but non of us has slept or showered in like thirty hours so would mind if we went home and came back tomorrow?" Corey asked not wanting to be rude but they were all tired because of the overnight video they just filmed.
"Of course. I'll stay here with Colby." Sam said smiling at the boys.
"Text us if anything changes or pops up." Jake said as he left the room with Corey and Aaron. Sam watched them leave and then turn his gaze towards Colby, he was still wondering what had upset him so much.
A few hours had past and Sam was starting to fall asleep in his chair beside Colby. Colby started moving around as he woke up which also woke Sam up. "Colby? Hey, how you feeling?" Sam whispered and he grabbed Colby's hand. Colby looked around the room confused and then he turned his gaze towards Sam.
"Sam, I gotta tell you somethin." Colby slurred, obviously not in control because of the fever and the medication he was on. It was sort of like he was drunk.
"Yeah Colbs?" Sam asked in a soothing voice as Colby sat up.
"I'm in love with you Sam." Before Sam could even process what he had just said Colby was pressing his lips up against Sam's. Sam just sat there not kissing back but also not pulling away either. Colby then pulled away and smiled at shocked Sam before falling backwards and dozing back off to sleep leaving Sam all confused. 'Colby is... in love with me?' Sam thought to himself as he was blushing intensely. 'Is this what's been bothering him lately?' Elton then walked through the door interrupting Sam's thoughts.

(If you are enjoying this fanfic please vote for it so I know you guys like it!)
Word count: 726