Hitman

In this au Mikasa is the daughter of the most rich man on Germany. After she escaped from her house, she moved to France. One year later, her dad received a threat note to his daughter about some gangsters were after her so her dad contract a group of hitmen.
Rating: PG13
Mikasa is 20 and Levi is 28
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody POV:

Was around 11:00 pm and Mikasa was walking back home after a long work shift. She lived in a small department with her friend Sasha. Before she arrived to her apartment, she wanted to bought some milk from a small shop close by her house. The area looked a little sketchy and dark. Walking in the area, she felt like someone was following her. She looked back and a man was walking behind, following her, he was a very tall man, looked very though, wearing dark clothing and a hat. So she started to walk faster and faster until she got inside the shop. She hid behind a cookie display. Where the man wouldn't see her. The man strolled in front of the shop and momentarily peered in. His dark eyes scanned the open aisles but couldn't find her. An exhale of relief left her when he slowly began to walk again and disappearing down the street, the opposite way from her had come.

"Ma'am?"

Mikasa screeched and jumped, hitting her shoulder on a snack stand and scattering packaged food.

"I-I'm sorry" Mikasa nervously giggly. "I'll clean up, I promise"

"It's okay ma'am, everything it's fine?" The employee asked

"No, I mean yeah, I just need m-milk"

"Alright ma'am have a good night"

Sighing Mikasa cleaned up the mess she had make and wandered back to the refrigerated area. With some milk on her hand as she went through the self checkout, she started to dig in her hand on her pockets searching for her phone to call Sasha but for her luck she forgot her phone at home. Mikasa stood in the fluorescent light for a moment, debating whether it would be fine to just walk back home. The creepy man was gone, right? So it should fine. Not really seeing another option and not wanting to make a big deal of nothing, she quietly stepped back onto the street. There was no one in sight, which was good and bad sign. No creepy man, but neither any witnesses. She started to jog, moving the most quickly she could. Every shadow and darkened light pole looked like a person about mug in. Mikasa's ears caught for a minute sound, causing her to pause for a moment. There were footsteps behind her. She froze, being terrified of those footsteps, suddenly someone grabbed her carrying her bride way.

"If you scream, you and me are going to have a lot of trouble. Understand?" The man she carried her whisper softly to her ear with a slightly smirk on his face.

Mikasa terrified to died nodded softly closing her eyes. The man carried her, walking to another, suddenly she heard more footsteps 'Great more people to hurt me and possibly rape me.' She start to kick the man. Somehow she got herself free from the man. She ran to a dark ally hiding behind a dumpster. She sat down on the grounds leaning against the wall and turned around. A man crouching in front of her with his hand covering her mouth, but wasn't the same man who had chasing her down the street. Instead she saw a pair of sparkling silver-blue eyes stared calmly down hers, centered beautiful in a young masculine face framed by straight, black hair. A tall, straight nose bridge separated his sharp eyes. A black mask was hiding the lower half of his face, and his coat was light gray, almost matching his eyes. Behind him there was a younger man. Brown hair, beautiful tan skin and turquoise eyes. He glares at her with a grumpy/annoyed expression.

At the moment a deep voice called out into the alley "Come out little girl, I know that you are in here somewhere"

The voice make her skin crawl. Mikasa tried to communicate your panic to the two captors through her eyes, but the one holding you simply removed his hand and pressed a finger to your lips. He kept hold of your shoulder with a hand and she watched in confusion as the other disappeared under his shirt. Something glinted silver in the dim light.
A knife.
Her heart pounded in her chest as he gracefully drew a short blade out and gave her a wink.
Mikasa gulped.