Date night

In this modern au, Levi and Mikasa been dating for around 9 months. Today is date night, like every Saturday. Enjoy <3
Rating: PG13 - R ish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikasa POV:

I drove to my boyfriend's house to have a casual date. I'm wearing my pajama, a pair of booty shorts and a shirt. Just Netflix, lots of food and cuddles with my boyfriend. I was actually very happy to do that, since I was tired from work. I arrived to Levi's house and I got inside with my key that he gave me. I walked straight to the kitchen to cook some popcorn. Suddenly someone hugged me from my back and kissed my neck. I turned my body and I face Levi. He was wearing sweatpants and a tank top.

"Hi babe," I kissed his lips softly "are you ready for our date?" I asked smiling.

He kissed me deeply holding my waist "of course that I am, I been waiting this night all week"

I smiled and nodded "excellent, do you have any movie in mind?" I asked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist "well I was planning on watching a romantic movie but we can watch whatever you want" he said.

I shook my head "no no, that's sounds great" I hugged him tightly resting my head on his shoulder.

We didn't moved from this position for a while. I just love to hug Levi. He been working a lot in these past few weeks since he got a promotion at his work. We barely see each other. Every time that he is free from his work I'm working. But also I'm happy for him, I'm happy that he got that promotion, he totally deserve it, he worked harder than everybody else. Levi pulled back from the hug and kissed my cheek.

"I'm going to get food for dinner, Chinese food is fine for you right?" Levi asked me.

"Yeah sure it's fine" I replied.

After Levi left the house I finished to cook popcorn at the stove. When the popcorn was done cooking and put the popcorn in a big bowl. I grabbed a blanket from Levi's bedroom, looked very clean as always, and I placed it the couch in the living room.   Levi returned to the house with Chinese food. I turned the tv on and pick a movie. Levi and I sat down on the couch and grabbed the food. We started to eat as the movie began. When we finished eating, I cuddle with Levi putting my arms around him and my legs over his lap. Levi placed his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest.

"I'm glad that we can do this, I been missing you all week. My work schedule doesn't let me see you often like before" Levi said softly.

"I'm glad that we can do this too, I missed you too. Don't worry about your work right now, just enjoy now that we are together" I said and kissed his cheek.

After a few moments of watching the movie, Levi and I were laying down on the couch. Me in top of Levi, my head in his chest, hearing his heartbeat. His heartbeat is so calmly. Levi's arms around me tightly. I looked at his face and he was smiling. He was actually happy, I love his beautiful smile, it's just perfect as the rest of his body. His black hair, straight gray eyes, pale skin, his tight abs. God I love this man so much! I can't imagine my life without him. I placed my arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. He kissed my forehead and I softly kissed his lips. He sat up and I did the same, he started to kiss me deeply. I kissed back placing my arms around his neck. I felt his hot tongue moving around my mouth, he started to massage my thighs making me blushed slightly. He pulled back and started to kissed my jawline and neck. He started to bit and suck my neck leaving blue and purple marks. I moved my head back and moaned softly. He stopped and I looked at him.

"Are you enjoy this?" Levi asked with a soft smirk on his face.

"Y-yeah," I bit my lip and smiled "I love you Levi Ackerman"

"I love you too Mikasa" he said.

I started to kiss his neck, he gasped softly. I'm guessing that he didn't though that I would do that. I placed my hand over his covered crotch. He had a boner. I softly pressed my hand and I heard a soft moan from his perfect lips. I smirk and started to bit his neck softly slowly biting harder. I make my way to his chest kissing it, he still wearing his tank top. He removed his top and I continued kissing his chest even his abs. I moved my face close to his and I kissed him softly. He cupped my face and kissed me again. I laid down on my back and he moved his body top of mine. He started to kissed my neck. I placed my arms around his neck. Then he started to kissed my chest, of course over my bra and shirt. He tried to unhook my bra but I stopped him. He gave me a confused look.

"L-Levi do you want to do it? I mean I want to do it too but you don't think that Farlan or Isabel are going to be weird about of us doing it in the couch" I said.

"No really, Farlan and Isabel are coming back home until next week, they went to a vacation" Levi replied.

"In that case, let's do it" I said with a smile on my face.

Levi and I enjoyed the rest of the night on the couch. Eventually both felt asleep. The next morning I woke up with pain in my hips but I was very happy. I was top of Levi, he looked so perfect sleeping.

A/N: I hope that everyone enjoyed this one shot story. I have a question for y'all, my summer break is almost over and I was wondering if y'all want me to keep writing more stories after the summer break is over, yes? No? Well til next time <3