The prince's ball

In this au, the king and queen is a looking for a wife for their son, prince Levi . They invited all the girls of the kingdom for a ball. Levi acts excited about the ball front of his parents but in reality he doesn't have any interest of searching for a wife so he escapes from his palace and he goes to a village. In the village he looks for a beautiful girl (that he saw before) and he decides to go to talk with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's POV:

"Prince Levi, My Highness, it's time to wake up." I heard my female servant as she walked in to my room.

Everyday my servant woke up and prepared me for my day. I usually stand up quickly but today I don't wanted to leave my bed.

"My Highness, please wake up, you have things to do before the ball."

That's right, the ball that my parents organized for me it's that was that night and it's why I didn't want to leave my comfy bed. After a few minutes I got up from my bed. My servant smiled at me and opened the curtains of my window. The sunlight came inside of my room. My servant changed my clothes and got my shoes on. Everybody thinks that being the prince is great but in reality it's very hard. You need to be and do everything perfect. Perfect this, perfect that. If you're a prince you have to be like this, or be that, do this, or don't that. Eat like this, bathe like that, wear this ridiculous fancy outfit that makes you look like a prince.

That's my daily lifestyle since the day I born

That's my daily lifestyle since the day I born. That's exhausting, I just want a peaceful life with no loyalty problem but be a prince is my life now. I head to the dining room to eat breakfast with my parents.

"Good morning My Highness" I heard from other servant. I nodded in agreement smiling.

"Good morning mother, good morning father" I said as I get in the dining room.

The dining room area is almost big as a football stadium. With a long table, a lot of chairs and a huge chandelier on the ceiling. The mansion that I live on it's ridiculously huge.

"Good morning son" my parents said in sync with a smile on their faces.

They are the other in end of the long table. My breakfast was already serve on a porcelain tableware with golden touches in the edge.