Surprisingly, he supported me when I chose to be a teacher.

Kaya hindi rin ako nahirapan ipakita ang totoong ako, kasi alam ko he will accept me no matter what.

Bisexual is what they labeled me, swinging both side of the team, but not at the same time. I don't like the idea of labeling myself though, I love who I love. Period, end of conversation.

Well you can't really tell that I'm into girls, unless I told you.

Or show you. Harot!

He spoils me with everything, kaya nga minsan nadadala ko yung ugaling what Camilla wants, Camilla gets. Pero syempre, inaalis ko yun sa sarili ko. Specially now, I'm living on my own. I want to be independent and have that sense of responsibility.

Somehow, I feel proud. I still get to do a lot of the things I'm used to. Pinagkaiba na nga lang, hard earned money ko na ang ginagamit ko.

About my mom, she died when I was 14. We've lost her to a car accident. Just like him, she was loving. Kind, and I know she will be as supportive as my dad. I miss her.

But, life goes on. Kahit ayaw natin, hindi titigil ang oras satin kahit gaano pa tayo kadurog.

Maalala ko, first day of school na nga pala bukas.

I'm handling junior class. Hormonal teenagers, I claimed. Paano ba naman kasi, kulang na lang yata eh hubarin ako sa klase. Boys and girls, I can't blame them really.

Scream perfection! Tama na, napagbigyan ka na kanina eh.

Natigil ang pagmumuni muni ko nung nagring ang telepono ko. It's my bestfriend, she also teach in Cast University. Difference is, she's teaching Physics on senior students.

I answered the call.

"Did you just had sex?" Bati niya.

"Hello to you too" while rolling my eyes. "And no, I did not" Pahabol ko.

Of course I lied, she hates it when I'm having intimate moment with people na hindi ko naman karelasyon.

"You know you can't lie to me Camy, sino na naman yan?" I sighed. "Aly" tanging sagot ko.

She never likes Aly, I don't know why and I didn't bother to ask. Simply because, I don't care.

"Camilla Mionette"

She's about to drop the bomb.

"Kailan ka ba magsasawa sa ginagawa mo ha? Grow up Cam, stop playing games. 25 ka na, you should be settling down by now. Pero anong ginagawa mo? You're running around, like a thirsty bitch. Grinding your flawless white ass with people you just met at the bar"

Napakagat labi ako sa sinabi niya, ang harsh mo bes.

"Did you just compliment my butt?" Pabirong sagot ko.

Hindi siya sumagot at nagbuga lamang ng malalim na hangin."I'm sorry, I'm sorry for saying that--"

"No, it's okay. You were right anyway" I cut her off.

Tama naman talaga siya eh, hindi ko rin alam kung bakit wala akong maramdaman sa mga taong nakikilala ko. Not even with Aly, she would be a perfect girlfriend. Pero waley!

"No Camy, it's not my place to say those things to you. I just can't help it sometimes, you deserve to be happy. You deserve genuine concern, you deserve to be respected. Hell, you deserve to be loved"

She always knew the right words to say, minsan harsh nga lang.

I tried to light the conversation."hey, I am happy with you. I received genuine concern from you. You respected me and I bet my life that you love me. That's all it matters diba?"