Act One: Scene One

Start from the beginning

They fight with Miss. Jones running away
Rivan comes in breaking the fight up

Rivan: Alright brake it! Brake it up! We are at a cook out and everyone can hear you guys!

Rivan holds them on their collars
Donlo comes in

Donlo: Well well well if it isn't Rivan the peace maker. If you wanted to fight then why don't you fight me instead?

Rivan: Look I have no interest of letting anyone else fight today. You can either help me separate them apart or go home!

Donlo gets ready to fight Rivan

Donlo: Oh please I don't know the meaning of the word. I always hate it when you spoil the fun just shut up and fight me coward!

They fight
More and more people started to fight as someone kept on yelling

Random Person: Beat Zoras down Hylians! Beat Hylians down too Zoras! To hell with both houses!

King Rhoam and Ruli comes walking in

King Rhoam: Oh no it's the Dorephan's starting another fight again! Quickly my dear we must stop who started this mess!

Ruli: But honey you promised we can't fight anymore.

King Rhoam: I know but, please my darling! We have to do this!

King Dorephan and Lonne comes walking in see King Rhoam and Ruli fighting

King Dorephan: I knew those Rhoam's can't keep the peace this long! I knew having them here and in College was a bad idea!

King Dorephan starts running as Lonne try's to slow him down

Lonne: Wait! Please stop! You can't do this!

Miss.Jones comes back with Zelda the Principal and President of the City District holding her hand. She even brought the big guns Baddek, Banji, and Baumar. The three guys held all of the citizens up in the air while they were still arguing.

Zelda: Thank you Miss. Jones for telling me. You may let go of my hand now.

Miss. Jones: Yes my lady. Sorry my lady.

Miss. Jones slowly let's go of Zelda's hand

Zelda: Silence! Silence I say! This fighting and arguing between the families of Rhoam's and Dorephan's must end at once! Look at yourselves! You both look like a pack of wild animals and for what?! We tried to tell you both sides of the family that all of you need to change your awful attitude for years and you are still the same childish families you always were!and what do you guys do?! Get into a huge fight over something so small and stupid it's no wonder that nobody doesn't take any of you seriously! All family members of Rhoams stay here and all family members of Dorephans come back in the evening! You families better have a good excuse of letting this fight happen and see to it to be on your best behavior for the school dance as well!

Everyone went home as King Dorephan, Lonne, and Rivan stays behind

King Dorephan: Who is that new lady? And also who started this fight Rivan?