Chapter 11- Conversations

Start from the beginning

He will sleep for four hours. When he is about to wake I have to act as if am changing into my clothes. So he will be convinced, yeah you know   

Beyonce : Bill told us to do that. But I couldn't do that... because the men I always had were the difficult ones .If tell them to taste my food ,they retorted and insisted they want  you .When I retort that I can't give them what they ask.They insist that they want to see me naked that's all.

They become happy when they see me naked.

Lucy: While Okay,what about you Alicia.                                                    

Alicia : I do what  Brittney does.                                                            
Lucy : What about you Alexia?                                                                     

Alexia: Same                       

Lucy: What about you Aurora?                                

Aurora: Don't ask me you wouldn't want to know Lucam. 

  Lucy: Aurora come on!.

Then I smile               

Aurora: Fine! That your smile is my defeat. While some of the men want to see me naked and some want to kiss my boos and breast. I know is disgusting.I had no choice I wanted to do what Bill told us  but the men I got were the difficult ones. 

  Cara :Stop smiling at me. I know you want to ask me. I do what Bill told us to do. While some of the girls aren't virgins anymore because of some reasons I will tell you later.I hope now you have made your decision. Don't worry to discuss it with us. That decision should be in your mind. 

  Lucy: Yeah I know what to do .Thank you all for your confessions .Where are the rest of the girls?    

Alicia: Some are gone out and some decided to stay in their rooms. What movie should we watch next?                                     

Cara : Let's watch Son of Batman .                                  

Beyonce: Great idea.          

This was a disgusting chapter. I hate this chapter .What about you ?                                       ′♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Question time :                                                     

Which of the characters do you like so far and why?                                                    

Which of them do you hate?   Give the reason                                           

Are you enjoying the story?                                 

  Which chapter do you hate?                                   

Which chapter was your favorite?                                                       

Which chapter made you sad?                              

If you were Super man who would you save?                                                     

If you were a vampire who would you bite?       

Do you like all of Josephine's brothers or you like just one?               

Please press that little star there  and remember to comment your answers .
Don't spoil the fun