Chapter 9 -Dark room

Josephine's point of view.

I don't even know if it is morning or not. Here is so dark, I can't see anything. What is worse is that there are no windows and no bed.

While I think there is no bed because I have been tied in this chair for days now.The door slums open.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••••~••~••~

Jack: Do you want water?

Josephine:Y- Yes please I have not drank water for days.

Jack:Is months not days.

Josephine: What?? Months? How many months have I been here?Is it in the morning?

Jack: You have been here for six months now. Yes it is in the morning. It is 6:34am.Am  going to bring the water.

Josephine: T- Thank you so much. Then he leaves the room .Within a minute he is back with a cup which I assume contains the water.

Jack: Should I help you with the water or you will help yourself ?

Josephine: I can't drink it by myself. Have you forgotten am tied up to this chair .

  He unties me.

Josephine :

Thank you so much.

I take the cup and drink the water with speed. What was that? It didn't taste like water?

Jack laughs: Hahahahahahahahahaha .You are right. It wasn't water. It was mine urine. Enjoy your day sweetheart.

Josephine cries : No!!!!!Why???? Save me God! This torture is too much. Then door slums open.

The boss said we should come and tie you up again. Then I nod in understanding .

What can I do about the situation? Nothing simply nothing.

The door slums open revealing Jack and his bodyguards.

Jack: Good afternoon sweetheart. Go ahead,she is yours .Do whatever you want to do to her.

Josephine: What does that mean?

Before I could I ask more questions. I see the bodyguards walking to my direction while holding belts and some metallic things .They start beating me with them .They reminded me of my so called parents .

Within seconds blood starts oozing from every part of my body.

Jack: That's enough boys. See you tomorrow sweetheart.

Then he spat on me and leaves with his bodyguards.