S E V E N ~ "I want the bathtub."

Start from the beginning

"Of course you were right, look at her. God, I want your boobs." Emma complains, frowning.

"You're pretty good too." Axel says, nodding his head.

I slap him on his shoulder, probably hurting my hand more than him. "Stop hitting on my best friend."

"Well, put mine out of his misery and have sex please." Rob instructs, his eyebrows furrowing in protectiveness.

"Okay they aren't even remotely related. Also, Axel, I'm better than pretty good." Emma smirks.

I lean over the group and high five her.

I feel like a proud mom.

I feel a warm arm wrap round my shoulders as I sit back down and look over to see Rob doing it.

"Yes?"

"Please make out with Axel." He pleads.

I laugh before turning serious. "You, my friend, need to go to bed."

"I want the bathtub."

"Huh?" I ask, completely bamboozled by Rob's drunken thoughts.

"He means sleep in the bath." Axel translates, obviously having dealt with Rob drunk many before.

"We don't even have a bath." I point out.

We're in a dorm room for crying out loud.

"Well, to the shower we go!"

••••

Rob ended up sleeping in the shower cubicle in our en-suite.

Sitting up.

He's so going to regret this in the morning.

Emma stayed with us for a while until she got a text message and her happy mood quickly turned sad. She reassured me it was fine and left, around ten minutes ago, to go back to her dorm.

Which is in the same building as my own, thankfully, because she is not in the state to be walking outside by herself.

"I'm bored." Axel complains, looking round the room with an uninterested expression on his face.

"Good for you. I'm tired." I say, rather harshly.

Whenever I'm tired my mood turns sour and I will literally snap at anyone who even dares breath in my direction.

Finals week is not a good week for me.

Axel lets out a burp as he finishes the last of his wine. So far Axel has drunk anything and everything alcoholic tonight.

"I'm so gonna regret that." Axel shakes his head, throwing the plastic wine glass to the side.

I look up to my bed, praying that it's clean and that I can get some rest. To my dismay, the bed is covered in popcorn and pizza boxes.

Instead I lay down on the floor, the blanket adding extra padding to the usual concrete floor. I turn to my side as I feel Axel lie down beside me. He stares up at the roof whilst I'm on my side facing away from him.

"You know what's funny?" Axel asks me,

"What?" I sigh in annoyance.

I just wanna go to sleep.

"That we only met like a week ago." Axel sighs. "And it feels like I've known you a lot longer. Like since dinosaurs alive."

As Axel says this, he slowly turns to his side and scoots forward.