Wow..Neil being confident? Is that attractive? Eh..Maybe a little.. Y/n thought, chuckling under her breath.

"So Jermy." Neil began, " Uh.. what kind of stuff did you get up to back home?"

"Well, on weekends, I would practice kissing with my dog,Chuckles."

"Oh." stated Neil, taking a step back.

"Yeah, it's harder than you'd think. He never seems super into me, so I had to slather peanut butter all over my gums." He explained. Neil's eye's widen as he turned around and began to walk away from Jermy.

"I have the need to go wash my hands... I'll be back." Neil said softly.

"It was chunky by the way," Jermy added, "the peanut butter."

Gwen's eye twitched, feeling the urge to scream but she pushed it away for the moment. "Emergency huddle!" She called. Max,Nikki,Neil,David,and Y/n gathered around Gwen,curious "I'm extremely disappointed in you kids."

"What did we do?!" Nikki yelled.

"Guys,Jermy, is clearly a young boy with special needs. I just don't think he's all there! Now making fun of each other is all well and good, but this? This is not cool."

"Actually!" Jermy cut in, "and I get this alot-My numerous doctors have assured me that I am completely on rack developmentally. I'm just another one of the guys,so let me have it!"

"Kid!" Gwen shouted,snatching Jermy by his collar. " I am trying!,You got to work with me here!"

"Sorry." He said bashfully, as another wave a fart exited his body.

"Christ,what is the wrong with this fu-"

"Max!" Y/n yelped, "The wall has ears..." She motioned towards the window where Petrol hovered the whistle barely over his lips,staring harshly at the two.

"Let's go outside." Gwen suggested.

*

*

"Alright,kids,since today is going to be a bit..stressful! I have decided out morning activity will consist of yoga exercise and deep meditation." Gwen said.

"Yeah, but I know the ins and outs to this place. That makes me the best." Max stated.

"Are you still talking about that?" Y/n sighed as she spread out her yoga mat on the grass. She then pulled her hair up in a messy bun as she looked over her shoulder at Max.

Max scrunched his nose as he rudely stuck his tongue at the (hair color) haired girl. Y/n laughed, letting her arms fall to her side. "You know you love me."

Max rolled his eyes as he faced back to Neil. "Why don't we ask someone else?" He asked. The trio walked over to Nerris and asked her the question they were all wondering, who is the best camper?

"The best camper? Do you mean out of you three or the entire camp because it's definitely not any of you three."

"Oh come on!" Neil whined.

"It's painfully obvious. I don't remember if you guys ever found a golden dragon's stone-filled gizzard to add a mixture of Tarrasque Blood and twelve-headed hydra bile necessary to cast Karsus avatar. Because I did." She bragged.

"Sorry,Nerris I don't speak dweeb-" Max paused for a moment as his eyes trailed off to see Petrol from a far looking dead at him. Max's body crawled with chills as he slowly turned back to Nerris, " I mean, while I do not agree with your assessment, I reconginized your right to have an opinion."

"Now, the best part of about these activities is that they require no talking. What so ever. At all. So without-" Gwen stopped as she saw Jermy's hand raising in the air. She groaned and let out a sigh looking at the noirette with a tired face. "Yes,Jermy?"

"I'm going to need another pair of yogurt pants."

"You mean, yoga pants?" Y/n corrected.

"Not anymore..." He said softly.

"Wait,what?"

Jermy groaned as he held his stomach in pain,crouching over. Y/n slowly stood up from her spot on her yoga mat and heard a small grumble coming from the poor teenage boy. "Oh no." Y/n breathed.

Once again he farted...

"Come on,kid! Are you-" Max stopped as he felt a clench of his blue hoodie being tugged, He looked over his shoulder as Y/n gave him a glare. He sighed before contiuing, "I mean are you okay? Do you need some help with that?"

"Oh,no, I got it." Jermy replied as he walked away. He then slipped on the rim of his mat and fell,landing on his bottom. "Oh,no, not again.!" He cried,squirming to get up.

"Okay, he got here at nine a.m! What time is it now?" Max asked Y/n.

"It's nine-fifteen..."

"Oh.. this is going to be a long day.."

"Agreed."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages: 3.8

Sorry for the long update, I've been so busy lately and lazy to be honest. I just stress about trying to update each chapter and eventually I just get burned out by the time I want to write it but I hope like this update and stay tune for the next!

-YummKimchii <3