Chapter 4

"Help me.. I think I'm feeling." Max said as he clenched the blue fabric of his hoodie. Neil rushed to Max's side and place his hand on his shoulder reassuring him that he'll be alright. 

"Max has a crush on,Y/n!" Nikki chanted as she jumped up and down the bed.  Max turned around and glared at Nikki before tackling her off the bed and both landing on the ground with a  'thud'.

"I don't have a 'crush' on Y/n!" Max protested. Nikki took a  bite on  Max's arm as she was released from his grasp. 

"Oh really? Then why was your face flustered  when she came in with just a towel on,huh? Was it your manly hormones looking for it's  prey~." 

"Nikki what the absolute hell are you talking about? My reaction could have been any guy's reaction to something like that."

"Damn you're right, Neil's reaction was the same when we snuck into the showers." Nikki said to herself as she lightly tapped her index finger against her chin. 

"B-But I didn't even see her! I  stood by the Exit as you took her clothes, God, Nikki you need to be more descriptive when you talk. You're over here making me sound like some perv or something!"

" I don't care, the point is I don't like Y/n." Max mumbled dusting himself off as he got up shoving his hands into his hoodie's pocket.

" Well there is one last thing that I need to ask. What did you mean by ' I'm feeling ', hmmm?" Nikki asked.

" It meant nothing special,Nikki. Maybe I actually felt sorry for her going through half of the stuff with you two dumb asses."

" Alright  everybody, come out and gather around!" A lighthearted voice announced.  Max groaned as he left the tent, Nikki and Neil followed.  The group met with Y/n outside of the Cabin  along with the other campers that seemed to be gathering around David.

"Now that everyone one is here, I have a special announcement to make! THE Cameron Campbell is paying a visit tomorrow so it's up to us to make sure everything is in tip-top shape for when he comes. Gwen?, will you please?" 

Gwen began to start pass out tooth brushes to every single camper and stood right next to David after she was done handing them out. Y/n looked up at the two camp counselors with an irritated expression on her face as if she knew what was going to  happen next. David and Gwen both led the campers into the cabin where they explained that two small groups should clean the tables,  a couple of campers should  clean up the kitchen, and as for the others should scrub the floors with the given toothbrush. Without even noticing the counselors slipped out of the  cabin to attend with god knows what.

Y/n  dropped her knees to the ground  and began to scrub the wooden floor along with the others ( Max,Nikki, and Neil) with they're given toothbrushes.

"This sucks." Y/n said to herself. Max glanced over to Y/n mentally smirking at her comment, he switched his focus back onto himself and began to speak up.

"This is kind  of peasant work my parents left their home country to avoid."

Y/n  huffed in amusement at Max's retort as she quickly shifted her gaze at Max and back to the view of the tooth brush being scrubbed with foam bubbles.

"Yeah, I don't get the point. What good is rolling around on the floor if it's clean?" Nikki said.

"This isn't even part of a sanctioned camp activity. This is child labor!" Neil added.  A glimpse of purple boots past by the small group as they all looked up to see who it was they soon discovered it was Ered. She walked over to the side of the cabin and just stood there with a smile on her face,crossing her arms as she watched to the other campers clean. Y/n looked at Nikki who sighed and explained how Ered  never gets yelled at for not working and blames it on the fact that she's just "too cool" not to mention Nikki wishing be like her.