~12~

Hey Marcus, I want you to have this. Here you go!

What is it?

Just a simple souvenir! Well you told me to look at the stars to remember you, but how will you remember me? So I brought you this! Open it!

You know Martinus you didn't have to do this. It's not like I will forget you or something. I will always think about you! Plus I can watch our vlogs together on our youtube channel, or check what used to be our Instagram.

So are you telling me you don't want the gift?

Oh i'm taking the gift! You know I can never say "No" to presents.

That's my boy. So did you like it?

Like? I love! But why did you buy me this bracelet in particular?

No matter how far the stars will go, they can't shine without darkness, and the moon can't shine without them

No matter how far the stars will go, they can't shine without darkness, and the moon can't shine without them. But I know one day, the moon will move on and convince himself that he doesn't need the stars anymore. He'll be happy for the stars though, because they decided to shine on another planet. And although that caused so much pain to the moon, he is now searching for the sun. They will become lovers who rarely meet, and almost always miss each other. But I.. I mean the moon, will catch up with the sun, and the world will be in awe of their eclipse...

Martinus, that's... that's sweet! Thanks... I really hope you'll find your goal, and like you said, you don't need me anymore. What you really need is to achieve your dream. And don't worry, even if I was on "another planet", I will always be watching you...

I know... that's why I turned my scars into stars... You should too...

.....

A/N: Hey guys, in case you didn't understand, the stars represent Marcus, the moon represents Martinus, and the sun is Martinus's goal. Hope you like this story so far!