Todoroki Shoto/Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Valentine's Day

Depuis le début

There was one girl though. A girl he wouldn't mind spending his time beside. Shoto wasn't exactly sure whether he could call it love yet, but he had this need to be there to protect her. Seeing her getting close and personal with other guys made his heart ache a little though he just ignored it. 

He sat down in his seat as the teacher walked in, followed by Midnight.

------------------

You looked at Midnight standing there, knowing nothing good could come of this situation when she was involved. She had a look in her eye that screamed mischief as her voice resonated throughout the classroom. 

"There will be a Valentine's Day Dance tonight. Everyone can attend for free, come and have fun with your friends or that special someone!"

Everyone panicked a little after she left, chatter being the thing that filled the room afterwards. You just sat at your desk silently, staring down at the small doodle you'd made in your notebook. It wasn't much, but you thought it looked nice. It was a small daisy in the top left hand side of your page, something you had decided to draw when the class had a free period.

The time flew by and soon it was lunch. You were happy that you could finally get a break from everything, and head to the cafeteria to eat. You walked out of the classroom and passed a few of your classmates, before coming across Bakugou. You had planned to just keep walking past as if he were invisible, but that stopped working when you saw him carelessly throw your chocolates against the wall, before they fell into a trash can. 

Your eyes teared up as you stopped walking and stared at him. 

"Bakugou dude! Don't do that! She was just being friendly!"

Kirishima scolded him and told him off for doing such a thing, before the red-head's eyes met yours. His eyes widened and he bit his lip, knowing that you had obviously seen what his best friend had done. 

"I don't fucking care! She should just keep her shitty chocolate to herself! The fucking nerd just wants attention!"

His words made the tears slide down your cheeks, Kirishima trying to stop him speaking. It was then that he turned around, annoyed with his friend. His eyes fell on your weeping figure, and he felt his heart ache. You finally moved and ran down the corridor, away from him.

Kirishima turned to look at the blonde, about to tell him off for ruining Bakugou's chance to ask Y/n to the dance, and for upsetting her. He stopped when he saw the male's wide eyes and shocked expression, staring the way in which you ran.

Bakugou shook his head, storming off with an angry expression adorning his face. He went to the boys toilets and stood in front of the mirror in the disabled stall so no one could see him. He hit the sink, mentally cursing at himself for upsetting the only girl he had ever liked. Looking at his expression in the glass, he was shocked to see that angry tears were streaming down his face. How had he become this emotional? What had you done to him? He had never been this easy to upset, almost never finding himself crying. Sure, he was a bit of a hot head (bit of an underestimation XD) but that didn't mean he got upset too. Your smile made this weird feeling arise within him, and your tears made him feel empty. It seemed that he reacted to your emotions more than his own at this point. He found himself staring at you during classes, or admiring the beauty of your quirk when you used it. Your quirk was Water Manipulation. It relied on your emotions to let you control water. When you were happy, the flow of the water you controlled would be gentle and remain in one shape unless you told it otherwise. When you were angry or sad, the water would be more violent and quick moving. He loved the way you could look beautiful while you fought, your smile just made it all better.