Lucy: I won't shut up. You fool. You are not like your brother Bill.You are just the direct opposite. Bill ,he sent me to the dark room too. He treated me horrible. When I asked for water ,he gave me his urine to drink .When I asked for food,he gave me shit.    

Bill: What? Jack? You are so wicked and heartless. How can you do that to the people
I love?                                     

Jack: She is lying. Is not true.Just because I didn't give her some of the pizza ,I ate yesterday ,that's why she is lying.                             

Bill: Lucy never lies. She always tells the truth .Even if the truth hurts, she will say it. You are the one lying .Give the phone to Lucy.                                     
         *******************

I had no choice so I gave it to her. I didn't want to make him more angry.                                   

Lucy's Point of View

Bill: Lucy tell me everything that has been going on.                    

  Lucy : To start with my twin is in the dark room right now. And they won't allow us to see her.            

Bill: What? Josephine is the dark room. For what reason and how long?      

Lucy: Yeah ,she is there and she has been there for six months now. Jack put me in the dark room for eight months. He released me three months ago.               

Bill:Why is he doing that?                                      

Lucy:  He is forcing us to start working whiles we are not supposed to. When we tell him that we are not supposed to work now.He will tell us "New king, new rules"                                           

Bill: Lucy,I will talk to my brother about all this. But one thing I know about my brother is that he is stubborn. He may tell me that he will do what I tell him to but he will end up doing what he wants.All I want  to say is that whether I talk to him or not. He is still going to force you to start working. So I advice you to talk to the older girls.

Like the girls who have been there for ten years or more. They will tell you what to do. The most surprising thing is that they are all virgins.Is not necessary to have sex. You can put sleeping medicine in the food or drink you give him(the man).

So he may be stupid to think something happened the previous night .Just go to the girls they will tell you more. 

Lucy: Okay Bill.Thank you for saving me. I thought I had to lose my virginity .Call me in the evening.                                  

Bill : Okay dear,I will.Send the phone back to Jack.