six.

I took my nose inbetween my thumb and my pointer whist shaking my head abruptly but rather violently, an action that I was all too familiar with thanks to the other inhabitants of the small dorm room.

My mouth seemed to be beating my mind at a race in which I was unaware of. "Fuck yeah!" I screamed, loud enough to wake the state of California in its entirety. My gaze met Harry's beaming smile, looking up at me like a father who watched his son hit his first little league home run. A previously unknown confidence coursed through my being. Who knew that little bit of white powder could make you feel so fucking alive? Harry did. And I discovered a greater feeling of jealousy than I had before. I sat down next to my friend, slinging my arm around his shoulder. My eyes burned through the half naked women scattered around the small enclosure and an idea popped into my mind. I turned my head towards Harry but stopped before I had the chance to speak. Before I realized, my feet carried me over to one of the identical women. My hands enclosed around her small waist and I pulled her tanned body closer to my embarrassingly pale Irish skin.

I didn't give a fuck what she thought, I'm horny and she's available. Luckily, the unknown girl didn't show any signs of protest as our lips inched closer at an alarming rate. My tongue swept across her bottom lip before entering her mouth. We worked in unison, pressed together as our hands wandered each other.

My lips moved away from hers only to be pressed to her neck moments later. I was oblivious to our surroundings and oblivious to the fact that the chance of losing my virginity in a college dorm room while high on cocaine was extremely likely. The sensations from the drug and her were almost too much to handle. This was something that would've never crossed my mind an hour ago.

A hand hit my shoulder, sending a sense of urgency though my mind. Whoever the fuck it is could wait, can't they see I'm busy?

"Man, you can't fuck her right here. Calm down," the thick English accent snapped me out of my pleasurable state. I peeled myself off of the girl and eyed the pout that now occupied her lips, finding myself rather envious that it was no longer me. I trailed Harry's feet back to the couch. "Well, you're welcome," he smirked, "who knows how far you would've gone? and without a condom? you would've been fucked- literally and figuratively." I rolled my eyes at the joke he was obviously all too proud of. "Who says I don't have a condom?" The only condom I ever saw was in health class in senior year of high school. They were the cheap ones handed out to promote safe sex amongst my classmates. My meek personality caused me to hand the basket to the person behind me, knowing that I would probably wouldn't need that for awhile. My thoughts preoccupied me from Harry's conversation with me. "Then the guy calls the cops and we were fucking out of there. Me and Alexis literally bolted, laughing the whole way back to her dorm. I've never laughed so hard in my whole entire fucking life. You try to steal some guys fucking dog and he gets so upset about it. I'm telling you, you had to be there. We were going to give it back anyway. I just wanted to see if it could ride a skateboard. Like you know, the ones in the movies." I shot him a sympathetic smile, silently telling him that I don't really give a fuck.

"Holy shit I'm so fucking bored. Do you guys just sit in here all damn night?" My complaints seemed to go ignored by the bodies around me. I looked for a sign of a familiar face- Harry, Alexis, maybe even the mystery make out girl. I walked to the bathroom, making sure I high fived everyone I passed for no damn reason. "Where the hell have you guys been? I have been sitting on that damn couch for God knows how long and you two are sitting in here having fun without me. What else are you two keeping from me? I hope it's not as good as cocaine because I'll be really fucking upset. This shit is better than Christmas and derby." The words tumbled out of my mouth, only keeping their attention for a spilt second before they realized I was talking absolute shit. My eyes glanced towards the white papers littering the table before me. I squinted to try and make out the blank ink that was scattered across the page. "What is this? A schedule or some shit? Planning your classes with one another, lovebirds?" I snatched the papers from the platform, scanning over the words. "...What the fuck?" I looked to Harry and Alexis, looks of concern quickly disappearing from their faces as soon as it appeared.