two

Niall Horan

Blue Bird Café 7:30 P.M.

And there she was. In a crowd full of people, my eyes locked on her. I lethargically strummed my guitar, the words of the song continued to stumble out of my mouth but my complete attention drifted to her.

She stared back at me, a half smirk plastered upon her lips. I felt the intense gaze of her brown eyes locked upon me as I broke the stare as the song ended.

Something about her was compelling. And I haven't even spoken to her.

As I finished the last song, my eyes darted around the room, searching to catch another glimpse of her. Although I've never seen her on campus before, I desperately hoped she attended USCB.

I made the short trip back to my dorm room and found no sign of my roommate, which was nothing unusual.

I laid back onto my bed, desperately trying to remember every single detail I could about her. Her brown eyes still pierced my mind, along with that half smirk- reminiscent of Mona Lisa's, which just intrigued me more.

Something inside of me burned to find out more about this girl. She was a mystery that needed solving. Something about her pulled me in, and the worst part was, that she knew exactly what she was doing. Her smile taunted me, daring me to enter her world.

She seemed exhilarating, dangerous. Something I have never experienced before. But I wanted to, I needed to. And I was going to.

Sorry these chapters have been kind of short. It's going to start off a little slow, but once I get into it more omg I promise it's going to be amazing okay ily all thank you so much