Chapter 7: Rescue

As Ash walked into the forest alone and left his Pokemon with Seren. Deciding between what will his decision about Greninja and to relax a little since he had been training hard today with Pikachu, Hawlucha, Noivern and Talonflame. Which to his surprise, the training was very progressive today with Hawlucha learning Brick Break while practicing Karate Chop, Talonflame learning Flare Blitz while sparring with Noivern using Flame Charge, Noivern managed to learn Dragon Rush while sparring with Talonflame using Acrobatics and Pikachu managed to learn Zap Cannon while practicing using Electro Ball.

Suddenly he was snapped out of his thoughts when a swarm of Beedrill approached him and tried to attack him. He tried to run but quick as flash, one of the Beedrill land a Poison jab on his back leaving him poisoned and unable to move. To his luck, he managed to forced himself through the poison's effect. But his luck soon end, when another one of the Beedrill land Brick Break on his back and rammed into him with X-Scissor sending him flying around a hundred yards away and crashed hard on the ground. He was about to pass out, when he saw a bright blue pointed star came from nowhere and struct the Beedrill full force. Just in time his vision turned black.

"Ash" A voice called out.

"Ash!!!" The voice called even louder.

"ASH!!!!!!" The voice screeched.

His eyes flashed open and saw a very familiar honey-blonde women, which turns out to be his wife, Serena Yvonne and beside her was Pikachu, Hawlucha, Noivern and Talonflame.

"Ash!!! You're okay!!!" They all say in unison.

Without warning, Serena then lunged at Ash kissing and hugging him. He then was tackled by pikachu and Hawlucha who hugged and nuzzled him happily, while Talonflame and Noivern happily embraced him and hugged everyone together, crushing the rest in a hug. Mostly Ash.

"Guys...I....know you...missed me but...I can't breathe" Ash struggled, trying to break free from the bone crushing hug.

"Sorry Ash, we just missed you" They all said.

"How long have I've been out?" Ash asked.

"About two weeks, Ash. I was so worried about you" Serena said as she gave him a kiss.

"Sorry to make you worry, Serena. You too guys. But for two weeks? Are you kidding me?" Ash asked.

"No, but...during that time you were poisoned and your back bone was cracked, luckily there's nothing severe" Serena said in a worried manner.

Ash stayed quiet for a while before breaking the silence."Anyway, thanks for bringing me here. I owe you one" Ash said cutting out the sad mood.

While Serena and the other Pokemon look nervous.

"Is there something wrong, Serena?" Ash asked.

"Nothing is wrong, Ash. It's just...all of us here aren't the ones who brought you back here" Serena answered.

"Huh? What do you mean? If any of you here aren't the ones who brought me back here. Then who did? I'm pretty sure I didn't walk all the way back from the forest, after all of that" Ash asked.

Serena and the other Pokemon glanced at each other then nodded, before she hesistantly answered. "Well if you really want to know it was...Greninja" She said finally.

"Greninja?" Ash looked around for him but didn't see him."Where is he then?" He asked.

"He left the room when he noticed you were waking up, I think he thought you didn't want to see him" She stated.

"And he's the one who brought me all the way from the forest back to here?" He asked.

"Yes, He's the one who carried you back here and didn't even let go of you for two solid weeks, even while I was doing a daily check up on you and not even for a single minute of the day. Not until he felt you waking up today, that is" She stated.

Ash was deep in his thoughts as Serena finished telling him."Was it true? Had Greninja really carried him from the forest till his home? Had he didn't let go of him for the entire week, not even caring what condition he was in?" Ash thought.

"Maybe he did care about me, after all" He thought.

"Ash? Is something bothering you?" Serena asked, snapping Ash from his thoughts.

"Oh! Sorry Serena, there's nothing wrong. But... could you and Pikachu go wait outside for a while? And call Greninja to come in here too and for everyone else, return for now" Ash said holding up their pokeballs."I need to talk with Greninja alone" He stated.