Stay With Me- Ross

Imagine:

You are Ross's girlfriend. You started going out shortly before the 2014 tour started, then on New Years he asked you to be his girlfriend. Now you're at the airport picking him up from wherever he is flying in from.

You hear Ross before you see him. The security guards at the airport stuck you behind a red velvet rope thinking you were just a fan. You have a sign that says I love you, Ross and are wearing an R5 shirt Ross signed.

"Y/N!" Ross exclaims.

"Ross!"

He wraps his strong arms around you embracing you in the best hug you have ever had.

*one month later*

Tomorrow Ross leaves for Europe. Dating a superstar is horrible. You hardly ever get to see him. At least you get to spend tonight with him. You love the Lynch house, but rarely get to see it.

"Ross, I can't stand being without you for months at a time. I miss you too much," you sigh.

"I'd invite you to come on tour with me, but Mom says only family of the band," Ross says.

"Then why does Ryland get Savannah?" you question.

"She is one half of our opening act," he says. "Then again, Ry had to use major convincing for Mom to allow that."

"If Ryland can convince your mom, why can't you?"

"Don't you think I've tried? Convincing Stormy Lynch is not an easy task. She is a stubborn mule."

"Well now I know where you get it from!" You both are yelling. You hate fighting, but these past couple weeks have been nothing but bickering and arguing. "I don't want to be with someone who isn't willing to make sacrifices for the relationship to work!" You take a deep breath and sit down.

"Is it really over?" he asks.

" Yes, Ross, it is, " you say, wiping a few years from your eyes. He storms up to his room as you cry on the couch. When you calm down enough to do something, you call your mom to come pick you up. You'd just go home, but you don't have a driver's license.

"Mom," you sob, "can you come pick me up? Ross and I broke up."

"Honey, I am so sorry, but I'm on a business trip and won't be home until tomorrow. I have to go. I'm in a meeting. Love you."

"Love you, too."

You climb up the stairs and sit with your head against Ross's door. Sitting there, you hear:

Stay with me

Tonight

I want you to stay with me, tonight

She says

Don't walk away leave what we could have been behind

Don't leave me standing here

Don't say nothing's fine

Stay with me tonight

As Ross finishes singing, you knock on the door.

"My mom can't pick me up until tomorrow," you explain.

"Oh. That sucks," Ross says. The two of you stand there awkwardly for a few seconds.

"Do you think we could be not broken up for one more night? I say we break up tomorrow," you suggest.

"That sounds cool," Ross smiles. You both smile as you look into each other's eyes.