Teen Beach Movie Love Triangles- Ross

Imagine:

You have been dating Ross Lynch for about two and a half years, and you think he might finally, well, pop the question. Honestly, you started thinking this about eight months ago on your birthday. It crossed your mind two months later on your two year anniversary. Thoughts began to stir yet again a few weeks ago when Ross left for Puerto Rico to film Teen Beach Movie 2.

You understand that he may feel like you are too young to get married- him being eighteen and you being nineteen- but there are a lot of marriages that work at a young age. Your parents got married at twenty, and Edward and Bella were eighteen when they got married. Well, eighteen and 120.

Today you are flying to Puerto Rico to surprise Ross... and you have something planned with Garrett Clayton.

~

"Garrett, thanks for picking me up," you say. If he hadn't, you might have been stuck taking a dirty, unclean taxi.

"No problem," Garrett smiles. "So, can we go over everything one last time?"

"Of course."

The two of you drive up to the movie set, and Garrett offers to carry your bags. Yes. I think this will work.

Ross stands at the complete other side of the set. You see him, but he can't see you. Thankfully, you didn't wear heels, or you wouldn't have been able to sneak up on him. Ross is deep in conversation with John DeLuca and Grace Phipps when you come behind him and wrap your arms around his waist.

"(Y/N)!" Ross exclaims. He hugs you, and you just stand there, holding each other for a while. "I can't believe you're here!"

"I took some time off work to fly out and see you. I couldn't stand not seeing you," you explain.

"I have a scene to film, so I have to go. I'd invite you to watch, but-"

"It's a romance scene," you finish. "I get it." Now to create a romance scene of my own, you think. He kisses you, and heads off to go make out with Maia Mitchell for camera.

Ross comes back an hour later to find Garrett flirting with you. Ross storms up to you, and pulls you away.

"What is he doing?" Ross asks through gritted teeth.

"I was just talking with Garrett."

"Just talking? How do you not notice he's flirting with you?" He begins to raise his voice.

" Ross, it took me six months to realize I was flirting you. Even then, Rydel had to point out that I was flirting. In what logical universe would I be able to tell when someone is flirting with me?" you protest.

"I don't know, this one?" Ross answers. " Look, I'm overreacting. I shouldn't and I'm sorry. I guess I'm just scared of loosing you."

You look at Ross and grab his hand. "Then do something about it."

"What? What can I do?"

Boys can be so stupid.

"Excuse me? I happen to think that the male species is very intelligent," Ross defends.

You take a deep breath. "Ross, if you don't want to lose me, then marry me."

"What?" Ross looks at you like you belong in an asylum.

"Look, let's say that if your okay with this, when you're ready, you can go old school and ask my dad for permission. We can pretend this never happened," you propose.

*two weeks later*

You sit in the kitchen of your parent's house having tea with your mother, when you hear the words, "Sir, can I have your daughter's hand in marriage?"