What judge

the judge of thi..

Trey say it and I will kill you

laughs.

I headed to our room..( I love the way that sounds ha) and went to the closet to find a outfit for today. I decided to wear a long striped white and navy sundress with a red sports bra underneath and red sandals I opted out for panties its extremely too hard going to the bathroom with them on..(dont judge me pregnancy drama) I grabbed my red chanel bag and decided to wear my natural curly hair down since I  couldn't trust Trey to put it into a ponytail.

I waited for Trey to get out the shower so he can help me put my clothes on...

******At The Studio******

We walk into the studio and Treys big security guard Sammy was laying on my chase lounge in the area Trey had set up for me.

Trey I know his bigg butt ain't laying on my chase and slobbering on my pillow ugh  wake him up!!!

BODYGUARD* aint nobody slobbering over here and big aren't you the pot calling the kettle black big gurl...

my eyes got wide and my mouth dropped everyone was in there cracking up..

Well Im carrying Three extra people so whats your excuse fatso

They were really dieing now

Bodyguard Sammy* in a little girly voice* my.momma says im not fat im just big boned. .

I couldn't help it I was laughing so hard I had tears coming out.

he grabbes me and gave me a hug.. I love him he is one of Treys most sweet and funny security guards. we always did the samething everytime I seen him.

Trey* well if you two big kids are done then I can go get started on these meetings.

Sammy and I both look at Trey and sticks our tongue out at him

Trey* shakes head... big ass kids.. he mumbles under his breath.

I go to my reserved area which is really a room with a chase lounge small refrigerator flat screen TV and cabinet filled with my favorite goodies and essentials I can say he went all out to make me comfortable. I was given my daily walkie talkie to be able to reach a guard or staff member incase I needed anything, but I rarely use it.

Its now been four hours since we have been here and im hungry Im thinking of getting me a big fat salad with all the trimmings. I picked up the walkie and adjusted it to my channel but I overheard talking on another before getting to mine.

voice#1 remove her from the building she is not on the visitor log

voice#2 who let her in

voice#1wait for boss instructions

voice#2 I don't think its wise

I get up to see what all the commotion is about I don't see anyone in the halls so I walk to the meeting room where Trey is supposed to be

standing in the door I couldn't believe my eyes Crystal the executive Trey is meeting with is standing behind Treys chair giving him a very intimate massage.  she starts at his neck and then proceeds to take both hands and rubs them down his chest

Trey* Crystal come on what are you doing?

Crystal* shhhh you are so tense let me take care of you

she reaches down and grabs his crouch squeezing it.

she goes around the chair and gets down on hers knees assuming the position just as I hear his zipper go down I step in the room.